Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

OT: FCB Birthday Group 2010 DECEMBER

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

domino2012

Aug 17, 2008
Mourmelon le Grand, France
lonesomeagle1 said:
Joyeux Anniversaire DOM

Hope you have a great day!! :D

Pete

Thank you very much Pete!
I'm a bit sick still so my day will be calm with a nice dinner tonight. No packages to show yet but I sure will as soon as they arrive.
Thanks again!
;)

domino2012

Aug 17, 2008
dano7 said:
Dom,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Also, a big thank you for all you do to keep this going from year to year.
DANNY

Thanks Danny!
The group is fun and I enjoy it for the "group" atmosphere and for seeing how generous many people are. Great stuff you guys show and well, it's just fun!!!!!

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Happy belated birthday Dom. The last card came in yesterday so your package will be out today or tomorrow. Ill get your tracking out to you soon.

Ken

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
WHAT?
Another package :shock:
This is a great one from jpruitt2.
I'll scan and post later tonight!
DANNY

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Package from Joey Pruitt (jpruitt2)
There was a very nice package, plus another package inside that said to open last.
Package one included:
A couple of Edgerrin James inserts
Yankee cards, including an xfractor 2008 Mantle, 2008 Sabathia 3/10, 2006 Posada refractor, 2008 Posada 91/500, 2007 Clemens blue refractor & a 2001 Donruss Pettitte 90/175.
Mark Hutton Leaf Signature Series auto (needed for Yankee autos!)
Sal Maglie 1958 Topps card signed (needed for Yankee autos!)

Package two:
T205 Jack Quinn....needed for T205 Yankees. Almost bought one the other night and glad I didn't now!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you, JOEY!

DANNY
BirthdayfromJoeyP.jpg
BirthdayfromJoeyP2.jpg
BirthdayfromJoeyP3.jpg
HuttonAutofromJoeyP.jpg

MaglieAutofromJoeyP.jpg
T205QuinnfromJoeyP.jpg

jpruitt2

Aug 11, 2008
Searcy, Arkansas
Happy late birthday! Glad you liked them. Was hoping that you didn't have the t205. As fast as you pick up cards for your vintage sets, it's tough to find one that you haven't already grabbed.

On a side note, I wanted to say happy birthday to everyone else this month. I haven't had a chance to post much the last few weeks. I have enjoyed my first time in this group and look forward to next years.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No sour grapes here, but still missing 1 package.

Time to be re-thinking my participation (again). This is the 3rd year I was shorted. The new members of the group for next year need to know that you need to follow through with the obligation that you committed to and send when it is your turn. This is what we all agreed to when we joined.

Sorry to be airing this here but it is time that is said.

Pete

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
lonesomeagle1 said:
NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No sour grapes here, but still missing 1 package.

Time to be re-thinking my participation (again). This is the 3rd year I was shorted. The new members of the group for next year need to know that you need to follow through with the obligation that you committed to and send when it is your turn. This is what we all agreed to when we joined.

Sorry to be airing this here but it is time that is said.

Pete

I will ensure that you will NOT be shorted.

I and Dom plan to request FCB suspensions for those that did not follow through and I will fix shortages.

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
My third November package arrived yesterday. I think it's from a member of the the Birthday group but the note on the back has me a bit confused. Name on the return address is "The Eagan Family" and the note on the back says "Happy Birthday (belated) from the morning thread". All of my notes are on my computer at work so I'm not sure if Josh is a member of the group. Either way, I want to thank Josh properly. The cards are great. I love them. I'm going to do some reading up on "Wahoo" Sam Crawford :)

BirthdayGroup.jpg

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Tom Oates said:
My third November package arrived yesterday. I think it's from a member of the the Birthday group but the note on the back has me a bit confused. Name on the return address is "The Eagan Family" and the note on the back says "Happy Birthday (belated) from the morning thread". All of my notes are on my computer at work so I'm not sure if Josh is a member of the group. Either way, I want to thank Josh properly. The cards are great. I love them. I'm going to do some reading up on "Wahoo" Sam Crawford :)

BirthdayGroup.jpg

This entire Morning Thread group (to include Josh) wanted to make sure you were not shorted and wish you a happy b-day.

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
George_Calfas said:
[quote="Tom Oates":2373757i]My third November package arrived yesterday. I think it's from a member of the the Birthday group but the note on the back has me a bit confused. Name on the return address is "The Eagan Family" and the note on the back says "Happy Birthday (belated) from the morning thread". All of my notes are on my computer at work so I'm not sure if Josh is a member of the group. Either way, I want to thank Josh properly. The cards are great. I love them. I'm going to do some reading up on "Wahoo" Sam Crawford :)

BirthdayGroup.jpg

This entire Morning Thread group (to include Josh) wanted to make sure you were not shorted and wish you a happy b-day.[/quote:2373757i]

That's really cool. I've seen those "morning thread" threads and never actually read one. Must be a great group of guys. I'll have to stop and read those threads with my morning coffee to see what it's all about.

Thanks!
Tom

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
gvsu96 said:
Tom- Glad they got there and they aren't water logged from all the rain.

Yes, thank you! I checked the mail when I was taking a break from building an arc with my friend Noah :)

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Tom Oates said:
[quote="George_Calfas":3s9cx051][quote="Tom Oates":3s9cx051]My third November package arrived yesterday. I think it's from a member of the the Birthday group but the note on the back has me a bit confused. Name on the return address is "The Eagan Family" and the note on the back says "Happy Birthday (belated) from the morning thread". All of my notes are on my computer at work so I'm not sure if Josh is a member of the group. Either way, I want to thank Josh properly. The cards are great. I love them. I'm going to do some reading up on "Wahoo" Sam Crawford :)

BirthdayGroup.jpg

This entire Morning Thread group (to include Josh) wanted to make sure you were not shorted and wish you a happy b-day.[/quote:3s9cx051]

That's really cool. I've seen those "morning thread" threads and never actually read one. Must be a great group of guys. I'll have to stop and read those threads with my morning coffee to see what it's all about.

Thanks!
Tom[/quote:3s9cx051]

Sounds up your ally, mostly coffee and BS'ing

domino2012

Aug 17, 2008
Glad to see packages arriving.
Very happy to see some members sending for the bad apples.
As George mentioned, we're going to try to get suspensions handed out for the cheaters.

FYI: I know one package is on it's way (for me) and I'm pretty sure that the other 2 will not arrive.

I'll scan the package when it arrives. (Thanks Mox) ;)

Catch you all soon!
Dom

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
domino2012 said:
Glad to see packages arriving.
Very happy to see some members sending for the bad apples.
As George mentioned, we're going to try to get suspensions handed out for the cheaters.

FYI: I know one package is on it's way (for me) and I'm pretty sure that the other 2 will not arrive.

I'll scan the package when it arrives. (Thanks Mox) ;)

Catch you all soon!
Dom

I'll put a card or two in a bottle and get it out on the morning tide to you :D
DANNY

Members online