Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PackSearchers.com is our new member

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PackSearchers.com

Feb 20, 2010
bballcardkid said:
PackSearchers.com said:
Also not sure why someone from the site has changed my group title to "common pickpocket". I haven't said anything to offend anyone and have even given answers to posts that were obviously just trying to insult me. I treat FreedomCardBoard members fairly on my site and would like to be treated fairly here in return.

Is that so? You condone the use of fake user names in an attempt to diseave fellow members and potentially ruin reputations? Your right, you treat FCB members fairly.

I dont know what you mean by "fake" user names. I let people sign up and use whatever name they choose. I do not currently have a way to have the names cross searched through other forums to make sure they are not already being used. If you want a specific name to be safe the best advice i can give is to sign up and use the name yourself.

AKT74

Sep 8, 2009
Packsearchers.com was this you at Wal-mart?

1043.jpg

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
PackSearchers.com said:
GarkoCollector said:
I believe destruction of property is a crime. When you press and flex packs, the cards often show some sign of damage. Of course its only the cards on the outside and there aren't GU on the outside of retail packs.

If you want to be treated fairly, go back to your site. People here think pack searchers are scumbags. Feel free to either dig the hole deeper or go back to your other hole. Either way, you've opened a can of worms.

We do not condone any behavior that would damage the product. This is actually another reason that this website is beneficial to all, not just pack searchers, because we show how to do it so that nothing gets damaged.

You just sound cheap to me.

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
justinmandawg said:
Do you tuck your sack back, put a wig on and wear a skirt when you go packsearching? Do you make enough to pay rent on your single wide?

I can't link the Silence of the Lambs clip due to the language probably....

[youtube:1wbcski0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9ahR9hUQMk[/youtube:1wbcski0]

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Are all the wal-marts and targets in the states still selling that many single card packs? Like all these stores have an aisle of opened boxes were you can grab your own packs? All the Walmarts and zellers stores here in Canada only sell blaster boxes (at least the ones in Calgary/Edmonton). I haven't seen single packs sold at a retail chain in years and years. Probably close to 6 years now.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
PackSearchers.com said:
Also not sure why someone from the site has changed my group title to "common pickpocket". I haven't said anything to offend anyone and have even given answers to posts that were obviously just trying to insult me. I treat FreedomCardBoard members fairly on my site and would like to be treated fairly here in return.

No, I think the rank is pretty spot on and fair.

PackSearchers.com

Feb 20, 2010
G $MONEY$ said:
Are all the wal-marts and targets in the states still selling that many single card packs? Like all these stores have an aisle of opened boxes were you can grab your own packs? All the Walmarts and zellers stores here in Canada only sell blaster boxes (at least the ones in Calgary/Edmonton). I haven't seen single packs sold at a retail chain in years and years. Probably close to 6 years now.

Most of the Walmart, Target, Kmart, Dollar Tree, Meijer, and Rite Aid stores in the US carry single packs. I guess I won't be getting many Canadian members on my site :)

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
G $MONEY$ said:

Our Walmarts here in P.C. have the cards in an aisle right next to the cash registers. I would only buy blasters or blisters unless they had them behind the counter with the cigarettes.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
PackSearchers.com Post subject: Re: PackSearchers.com is our new memberPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:02 pm

Common Pick-Pocket

And here I thought you had to have tenure on these boards to get a label underneath your user name.

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
Let him be a pack searcher all he wants. Having seen their completed sales all I can say is what a joke. This might have done well several years ago when there was a market for game used but right now it pretty much isn't even worth listing. Let this fool spend $3 for a pack that contains a jersey card and sell in on ebay for $0.99 and not break even. Your methods are a joke, your attitude and mannerisms are a joke, and your sales from your success at being a scum bag are a even bigger joke. The board as a whole would probably have more respect for you if you admitted to molesting collies as opposed to being a pack searcher.

PackSearchers.com

Feb 20, 2010
I feel there are a lot of personal attacks made against pack searchers. People say things questioning the intelligence, sexual orientation, etc, etc, but I would like to point out how much different it is even when the shoe is on the other foot. On my website, to date, there have been numerous people banned for coming and making rude comments about pack searching. Going out of there way to come over and spam the boards. On the flip side I have never seen a pack searcher say anything detrimental or rude toward you guys even though you come and spam the site and call us scum. Who is the immature one?

bballcardkid

Aug 7, 2008
Lexington, Kentucky
PackSearchers.com said:
I feel there are a lot of personal attacks made against pack searchers. People say things questioning the intelligence, sexual orientation, etc, etc, but I would like to point out how much different it is even when the shoe is on the other foot. On my website, to date, there have been numerous people banned for coming and making rude comments about pack searching. Going out of there way to come over and spam the boards. On the flip side I have never seen a pack searcher say anything detrimental or rude toward you guys even though you come and spam the site and call us scum. Who is the immature one?

The one searching the packs.

PackSearchers.com

Feb 20, 2010
Rickzcards said:
Let him be a pack searcher all he wants. Having seen their completed sales all I can say is what a joke. This might have done well several years ago when there was a market for game used but right now it pretty much isn't even worth listing. Let this fool spend $3 for a pack that contains a jersey card and sell in on ebay for $0.99 and not break even. Your methods are a joke, your attitude and mannerisms are a joke, and your sales from your success at being a scum bag are a even bigger joke. The board as a whole would probably have more respect for you if you admitted to molesting collies as opposed to being a pack searcher.

I knew well in advance I would be hated on these boards. And you are entirely correct, as I've said many times, there isn't much money to be made in pack searching. A lot of cards do only sell for .99 or even .01 and even after 2.99 shipping we are still only breaking even or making a $1 profit. Its not a get rich quick scheme, just a hobby.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
PackSearchers.com said:

Apparently though they have no ethics, other pack searchers have the sense to stay away and stick to their own slimeball kind.

PackSearchers.com

Feb 20, 2010
GarkoCollector said:
Apparently though they have no ethics, other pack searchers have the sense to stay away and stick to their own slimeball kind.

As always, you are entitled to your opinion. But, like I ask everyone else that makes those type of comments, why do you feel pack searchers are slimeballs? I don't mind discussing issues with anyone and trying to defend pack searching but I need to know why you think it is such a terrible thing to do. I accept your opinion that we are slimeballs or scum or whatever names you would like to call us, but I would like to hear a legitimate reason for why you feel that way.

NYCrulesU

Jul 15, 2009
As salamu alaykum
GarkoCollector said:
PackSearchers.com said:

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
PackSearchers.com said:
GarkoCollector said:

As always, you are entitled to your opinion. But, like I ask everyone else that makes those type of comments, why do you feel pack searchers are slimeballs? I don't mind discussing issues with anyone and trying to defend pack searching but I need to know why you think it is such a terrible thing to do. I accept your opinion that we are slimeballs or scum or whatever names you would like to call us, but I would like to hear a legitimate reason for why you feel that way.

You are stealing the opportunity from other people. Buying packs is a chance. You are guilty of theft when you take that chance from people. Might not be a law against that, but it DOES make you a slimeball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts