Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Panini Appreciation Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
qgpg822d.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Panini showing some wicked pictures of Flawless Baseball on Twitter today. Dual patch autos look awesome

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Well looks like Panini is straight copying Topps' idea of the Topps Now cards with Panini Instant across all sports. Definitely stealing a good idea but if it works it works. Looks like they will try to establish superiority by actually numbering the card backs with the print run and having parallels (although it doesn't say how those are distributed). Link below. By using all sports simultaneously maybe they can avoid the stupidity of cards for unnecessary reasons

https://blog.paniniamerica.net/2016...s-in-real-time-with-launch-of-panini-instant/

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013

Although I am really wondering why they don't switch up the look between brands across NT, Immaculate and now Flawless, there are some very nice looking cards in there. I'm kinda hoping Clark is in that USA set because they seemed to have used some new images. If he has a nice photo that hasn't been used before I'd like to add it.

Ryan

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Wish this was on card and the auto is partially cut off but couldn't hit the $15 BIN fast enough
5/5
p52pgq3l.jpeg

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I do too. I was a bit disappointed there was no Prizm this year and for consistency I wish there still was but the Optics do look nice. I've missed out on a few insanely cheap Gold base cards after forgetting to set snipes. Picked this up too though
u83tm88x.jpeg

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Prizm should be their chrome and optic should be their finest.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
I'll join in, to pimp the 2019 Prizm baseball set. I took a headlong plunge to acquire the entire rainbow of Robbie Alomar, all 28 of them, and I'm one card away. I'm not a huge fan of the design itself, pretty standard looking. But the absurd number of parallels, and the creativity of some of them, just sucked me in. Can't wait to find that last one...when I do I'll post pictures of the whole damn thing :)

I still have some of the cards from this old thread and others I wish I still had. Might be time to bring this one back from the dead!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I'll join in, to pimp the 2019 Prizm baseball set. I took a headlong plunge to acquire the entire rainbow of Robbie Alomar, all 28 of them, and I'm one card away. I'm not a huge fan of the design itself, pretty standard looking. But the absurd number of parallels, and the creativity of some of them, just sucked me in. Can't wait to find that last one...when I do I'll post pictures of the whole damn thing :)

That’s awesome! Good luck with the last one! I’ve been trying to pick up all the Brewers Golds and any others I can find at a good price but have no delusions of completing any rainbows lol Love it

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online