Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Panini did right for once....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

caulaflour

Jan 29, 2011
Ann Arbor, MI
...had a couple ho hum basketball redemptions I've been waiting for for over a year now. Called about it, talked to a woman who offered replacements...explained to her I would like to know what she was replacing them with before she sent them out. She agreed and called me back on Friday and made an offer, which I readily accepted. Scan will come later if I'm feeling lively, but it came in the mail today:

Michael Vick Panini Limited 2 Color Patch/Auto numbered 3/5. She said it was a jersey on the phone - didn't even know it was a patch till it came today. And it arrived after only 2 days.

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
I just called about a redemption that had been sitting there almost 2 years and had been ignored by their stupid customer service and they told me they got them in. Garbage.

caseumsd6

Aug 13, 2008
Frack Panini. Have been trying to call them about a Rodrigue Beaubois national treasures redemption and can never have anyone call me back. There customer service is absolutely the worst and I would be happy to get anything back in replacement.

caulaflour

Jan 29, 2011
Ann Arbor, MI
And here are the scans (pro bowl uni?):

vickfront.jpg

vickback.jpg

caseumsd6

Aug 13, 2008
Finally got through to some one at Panini and they offered a replacement for my Rodrigue Beaubois National Treasures auto. They are sending a 2011 Panini Limited Material Monikers Prime auto/10 of Rod Woodson. Any football guys know if this is any good?

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
NT autos command a pretty penny, but I think Woodson stuff does pretty well for itself on eBay, too. You definitely could have done worse.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
caseumsd6 said:
Finally got through to some one at Panini and they offered a replacement for my Rodrigue Beaubois National Treasures auto. They are sending a 2011 Panini Limited Material Monikers Prime auto/10 of Rod Woodson. Any football guys know if this is any good?
I'm not sure exactly how many, but I know that Woodson doesn't have that many autos out there. I'm biased because I'm a Steelers fan, but I would rather have that over some guy I never even heard of.

caseumsd6

Aug 13, 2008
mstng99tim said:
caseumsd6 said:
I'm not sure exactly how many, but I know that Woodson doesn't have that many autos out there. I'm biased because I'm a Steelers fan, but I would rather have that over some guy I never even heard of.

Thank you, I appreciate your input about the Woodson. I had no idea a CB sold so well. At first they offered me a Deron Williams jersey card haha. This seems to be much better.

caulaflour

Jan 29, 2011
Ann Arbor, MI
caseumsd6 said:
mstng99tim said:
caseumsd6 said:

Thank you, I appreciate your input about the Woodson. I had no idea a CB sold so well. At first they offered me a Deron Williams jersey card haha. This seems to be much better.

Two sales on your Woodson in the last couple months: first one started at 150 and got 1 bid, so it sold for 150. Next one sold for 78. Unless yours is a "patch" that is only one color, you did even better than I did, and probly by far!

caseumsd6

Aug 13, 2008
caulaflour said:
caseumsd6 said:
mstng99tim said:
caseumsd6 said:

Two sales on your Woodson in the last couple months: first one started at 150 and got 1 bid, so it sold for 150. Next one sold for 78. Unless yours is a "patch" that is only one color, you did even better than I did, and probly by far!

Wow that's great! I believe it is a patch so hopefully it is more than one color! I'm just glad I finally got something in return for a card redeemed almost two years ago.

caseumsd6

Aug 13, 2008
Just wanted to bump this up to show the Woodson that was received. Very happy with the card, the patch is very nice as well.

WoodsonPatchAuto.jpg

Members online