Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Panini Dominion anyone excited about it

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
Wow ... I'm liking that Hamill card.

And yes, it's from a shoulder patch ... same logo as their alt jersey's with the full bear with "Boston" underneath and "BRUINS" above.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Bucco.... has Badger Bob had any cut autos in other stuff before? What kind of coin does his cut fetch. You own any of his autos on anything.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
matchpenalty said:
Bucco.... has Badger Bob had any cut autos in other stuff before? What kind of coin does his cut fetch. You own any of his autos on anything.

I don't believe he has and I do not own one of his auto's. I would imagine these are going to go extremely high.

michelrivolta

Nov 18, 2010
Texas
Looks like a big steep forward for Panini high end products. Cards look really great, kind of the cup resemblance in many of them though but I'm very excited about it.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
"Kindest Cuts"?

What exactly does that name mean?

Now granted, I only played hockey for 30 years, so I might not have the insight to know the correlation between "kindest" and hockey.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
yeah the Kindest cuts name is weird, but best cut looking set in Hockey I've seen. Gonna have to track those getting pulled. Product should be live and busting like crazy starting today. Can't wait to score some singles. Bucco you got any cards on your Dominion radar?

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
I will definitely be going for some MAF's and a few other Pens cards. I would love to own one of the Bob Johnson's but they will most likely go for way more than I can afford.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Yeah, Johnson is sweet... Like them all
kindestcuts1.jpg

kindestcuts18.jpg

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
pghbuccos said:
singles are starting to pop up on eBay :mrgreen:

I want this...

[ebay:1f238l6e]110744781344[/ebay:1f238l6e]

That is sweet. Tape to tape autos are fresh and different and look great.
Anybody seen any kindest cuts pulled?

Members online

Latest posts