Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Paypal/Ebay question Bill Me Later

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
I sold a 450 dollar card on Ebay on Monday to a guy with 9 feedback at the time and 10 feedback now. He had good communication on negotiating the price and I was a little surprised he didn't pay right away. Today I got an email from him saying that he was unable to use the bill me later option since it was to high priced. Sounds like a load of crap to me but I figured I would utilize the boards and see if anyone else has used this feature with problems

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
If he was supposedly buying it on credit, shouldn't he have had that lined up already? That said, I've never used the "Bill Me Later" option and it seems to pop up only on payment/checkout screen.

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
Unfortunately for you, he should have had that option set up before negotiating a price with you. Since he wasn't approved I am assuming you are not going to get your money. Your call on what to do as it is a new user, but ignorance should really not play a part in this.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
thanks for the info guys. I sent him an email letting him know I will open an unpaid dispute on the 11/12th (He said he can pay on the 17th) and then I will just close it on the 20th at the latest and get my fees back