Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pencil signatures?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
TBTwinsFan said:
jeff550 said:
TBTwinsFan said:
Tedw9 said:
Am I to assume you have little ones running around the house? Because I would think an adult would respect your possessions and NOT erase something without asking.

This is why my man room is off limits to man and beast unless invited in. My cats lay at the open door but won't come in, because they know they will incur my wrath.

Yes. I have 2 younger sisters, and 2 younger cousins. My collection is a mess, and I am trying to spend some time and money to get things off to BGS, PSA, in boxes, plastic cases, and sold or traded... everytime I see an index card with pen all over it, I always fear for the worst. Thankfully, nothing yet, except for an autograph card that was given to me that got folded in half.

We lost internet in our house, so I went to my grandpa's, and long story short, he and my dad agreed I could have the room I was using for a study room/sports room. I keep many of my index cards and questionaires and things in that room, and being that it is only 1 block away, and nobody but me goes in there, I feel it's pretty safe... because my grandpa is the only one that goes in there. I keep it pretty clean, so nothing goes missing, or gets damaged.

I have so much crap, that nobody respects my collection. I literally have cards EVERYWHERE, because people would buy me BOXES and BOXES of commons that I didn't want, nor don't need... I can't get rid of them short of tossing them, but my dad won't let me toss them... so I am in a big bind.
U

TTM, or donate

TTM doesn't even touch that fact... I only get maybe 30-40 cards signed a year

If I can find a local place to donate too (we don't have kids in the hospital very much, and I doubt they would take them)

We have thrift stores here though, I guess I can bag some up and drop them off when we do the next delivery.
is 30-40 the most you can afford. If not no reason not to just send them all out and see what comes back. or put them up on ebay, and see what you get.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
jeff550 said:
TBTwinsFan said:
jeff550 said:
TBTwinsFan said:
Tedw9 said:
Am I to assume you have little ones running around the house? Because I would think an adult would respect your possessions and NOT erase something without asking.

This is why my man room is off limits to man and beast unless invited in. My cats lay at the open door but won't come in, because they know they will incur my wrath.

Yes. I have 2 younger sisters, and 2 younger cousins. My collection is a mess, and I am trying to spend some time and money to get things off to BGS, PSA, in boxes, plastic cases, and sold or traded... everytime I see an index card with pen all over it, I always fear for the worst. Thankfully, nothing yet, except for an autograph card that was given to me that got folded in half.

We lost internet in our house, so I went to my grandpa's, and long story short, he and my dad agreed I could have the room I was using for a study room/sports room. I keep many of my index cards and questionaires and things in that room, and being that it is only 1 block away, and nobody but me goes in there, I feel it's pretty safe... because my grandpa is the only one that goes in there. I keep it pretty clean, so nothing goes missing, or gets damaged.

I have so much crap, that nobody respects my collection. I literally have cards EVERYWHERE, because people would buy me BOXES and BOXES of commons that I didn't want, nor don't need... I can't get rid of them short of tossing them, but my dad won't let me toss them... so I am in a big bind.
U

TTM, or donate

TTM doesn't even touch that fact... I only get maybe 30-40 cards signed a year

If I can find a local place to donate too (we don't have kids in the hospital very much, and I doubt they would take them)

We have thrift stores here though, I guess I can bag some up and drop them off when we do the next delivery.
is 30-40 the most you can afford. If not no reason not to just send them all out and see what comes back. or put them up on ebay, and see what you get.

I could afford to do a lot more, but it's very time consuming, and it takes a lot of money for stamps.

Ebay is a perfect option. Hopefully I can put a couple listings up and try it out.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
TBTwinsFan said:
Therion said:
I'd pay your shipping for them. I can always use more base cards to send out to the TCs.

Let me talk it over with my dad, I will be willing to do it for shipping money, yes, but it's hard for me to get stuff out.

Just LMK what you'd need.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Therion said:
TBTwinsFan said:
Therion said:
I'd pay your shipping for them. I can always use more base cards to send out to the TCs.

Let me talk it over with my dad, I will be willing to do it for shipping money, yes, but it's hard for me to get stuff out.

Just LMK what you'd need.

I will send you a couple hundred. I don't have the time to sit and sort 6k cards by the weekend, so I will send you a few hundred (this weekend if you can wait).

I will let you know what shipping will be.

Members online

Latest posts