Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Player collector doldrums

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
Claims they were bought at the bankruptcy auction do my guess is some form of final prototype/exec sample? Who knows.
I've heard mostly that they're just replacement cards missing serial number. Something else to chase if they appeal to you.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I bought a lot of three, mostly because it had the prism plat. Blue that has eluded me, so at least now I have an example of it.

Also I completely geek out every time I get an eBay notification that something was delivered, I just got two notifications, it's gonna be a good time when I get home!!

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
I bought a lot of three, mostly because it had the prism plat. Blue that has eluded me, so at least now I have an example of it.

Also I completely geek out every time I get an eBay notification that something was delivered, I just got two notifications, it's gonna be a good time when I get home!!
Party time!

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
I think those un-numbered Pacifics are pretty cool. I'm interested in the Robbie lot that seller has up right now, but the price is still a bit steep - especially since I already have half the ones in that lot (from other sellers). He was willing to break up the lot for me, but we couldn't agree on a price. Hoping the asking price continues to drop, as it has once already.
Hope it comes down in price for you.

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
Got one of the Beckett inserted sample cards incoming for Erstad. One of the few Silver I didn't already have.

Members online

Latest posts