Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Player Collectors-Boxes or Binders?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beckertm

May 4, 2013
Nashville, TN
I just wanted to jump into the conversation for a sec... I prefer to go the binder route because it gives me greater access to my collection. I keep primary cards in binders, and duplicates in penny's/ top loaders in a box. I've been kicking around ideas of what to do regarding those valuable and one of a kind cards for a while and had found a decent solution. I've lost cards in a binder before, and for valuable cards I am a firm believer in the top-loader. I've found that Ultra makes 3- and 4-pocket postcard binder pages that are capable of holding most top loaders. The top loaders aren't the most snug, but I find that they don't really fall out unless you turn the binder upside down and shake (cards in a 9 pocket sleeve are going to fall out anyway.)

So, my commons and less expensive cards go into 9 card binder pages and my more expensive cards go into top loaders and then into 3 or 4 pocket postcard pages. It's a nice way to have the protection and still be able to enjoy my cards.
Cheers

gojacks63

Jan 23, 2013
Everything in binders. If you use good and correct pages and dont overfill the binder, you can put all your cards in them.

Members online

Latest posts