Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Player collectors, how much have you spent total?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrwhitesox30

Oct 7, 2008
Bigfan5 said:

That must be the figure for your Randy Wolf collection.

My Rowand collection (about 90% plus doubles of some of the rarer cards) is at about $6K plus another $2.5K for game-used memorabilia.

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
To be honest, I have no idea how much my Ripken collection is... There's probably over 2,300 Ripkens I have. I remember back in 2001, I bought the Ripken collection from an avid Ripken collector who wanted to sell it at $40k. However he hasn't gotten any strong offers and needed the money soon as possible. That's when I decided to make my first biggest offer (I was only 21) and bought it for a cool $15k.

Other than the Ripken collection, I probably have spend some thousands on cards & wax boxes. Right now I don't buy wax boxes as I used to in the past... Did get some money back by selling in Ebay and this site...

Now I have been married for a month, and I think I have gotten wiser on spending money on cards. :geek:

Members online