Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Player Collectors-What 90s cards are the toughest to find for you?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
I have never seen Belle. Back in the day I would have given a ton for it......still would.

I have passed on one, reasonably priced, mirror black ever. It is the Mark McGwire CS and is in a collection on FCB. Others I have seen but they were being pimped not offered FS.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I have never seen Belle. Back in the day I would have given a ton for it......still would.

I have passed on one, reasonably priced, mirror black ever. It is the Mark McGwire CS and is in a collection on FCB. Others I have seen but they were being pimped not offered FS.

You have some of this product unopened? Lets rip it and pull that Belle ;)

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
No the entire set was likely not made. This statement is based on conversations with a friend who worked there in 1997.

GC - Is there anything on the card other than it being a refractor that points to it being what it is? I'm sure a lot of people might not even know what they have. Same for like COMCs, would they even know?

---

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
No the entire set was likely not made. This statement is based on conversations with a friend who worked there in 1997.

Ah ok, I just wonder who does / doesn't exist then. If they went to production, you would think they did more than one sheet etc. Ever see the Will Clark ?

Ryan

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
GC - Is there anything on the card other than it being a refractor that points to it being what it is? I'm sure a lot of people might not even know what they have. Same for like COMCs, would they even know?

No

Ah ok, I just wonder who does / doesn't exist then. If they went to production, you would think they did more than one sheet etc. Ever see the Will Clark ?
They were produced and some were packed out, only 1 sheet was printed.

Never heard or seen Clark.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
No

They were produced and some were packed out, only 1 sheet was printed.

Never heard or seen Clark.

Hmm that's crazy. I think I have like 20 Belles, I should double check none are refractor finish.

List who you remember seeing. Think that would clear up who know at least know is out there and who were just not sure about.

---

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Hmm that's crazy. I think I have like 20 Belles, I should double check none are refractor finish.

List who you remember seeing. Think that would clear up who know at least know is out there and who were just not sure about.

---

Baseballcardpedia list a few of the knowns and cites George nicely

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
I feel confident in taking Rickey off my list. I do think these were probably tossed into the common bins when they were pulled, since there are no markings.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Thanks for the assist man!

For those who want to know:

Mo Vaughn (GC Owns)
Brady Anderson (GC Owns)
Jay Buhner (two was first reported and then later corrected, second card was just a base) (GC Owns)
Edgar Renteria (GC Owns)
Dmitri Young (GC Owns)
Mark McGwire
Brian Giles (GC Owns)
Juan Gonzalez (Heard of never seen)
Andrew Jones (Once was listed on eBay, sold unknown)

Fred McGriff (GC Owns)
Mike Piazza (Sold $2500)
Ken Griffey Jr. #53 (GC Knows the owner)
Mark McGwire #139 (FCB Member owns)
Eddie Murray (Sold $1K)
Roger Clemens (Sold $1500)
Andy Pettitte (Private sale)
Todd Hollingsworth (Private Sale)
A few more on a list some place

Are the known ones. Do any board member own the others? I know we have some huge McGwire, Juan Gon and A.Jones collectors.

Fixed

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts