Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pocket bidding

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Looking at MyEbay just now, I kind of freaked out. While walking into work, I put my phone in my front pocket for some reason, which I never do, and apparently the screen was open. Somehow my thigh and keys managed to
1) open the ebay app
2) search for Bryce Harper cards
3) enter a bid of $2225 on a 2016 Donruss base Harper
4) confirm the bid

I retracted it, but man. Imagine if it had been a BIN? I'd've had to have a very awkward conversation with the seller.

Gjb70

Aug 1, 2015
I did the same thing, except it was a BIN purchase I completed. A 96 select certified mirror gold Matt Lawton for $70 from vintagesnowmobiles. I sent an email explaining what happened and he refunded right away. Could have been much worse...

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
Same things happened to me once... Bought a set that sells for about 30 Bucks and bought and paid for at $190. Seller was very kind to cancel and refund but I about (&%% myself.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Are you bidding on some Bryce Harper cards in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?