Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Problem with Mail

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdbrak

Feb 16, 2009
Hey,

Bought something on ebay - USPS says delivered but I never got it. Is there anything I can do?

jswaykos

Dec 10, 2009
San Diego, CA
And the address is right? I had this happen once, but I can't really remember what happened. It got scanned as being delivered but was actually still on the mail truck... or something like that.

Maybe a neighbor got it by mistake?

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
You're probably screwed. They did it to me, put my package in the box next to mine, and said "Look we have proof it was delivered, go pound some sand." Luckily my neighbor was nice enough to give me my package.

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
Happened to me. Never got card, seller had DC saying delivered. Lost claim and I got nothing. Good luck.

See, buyers don't always win! :(

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
DWright5 said:
Happened to me. Never got card, seller had DC saying delivered. Lost claim and I got nothing. Good luck.

See, buyers don't always win! :(

edit: Even when it's a legit claim.

(WTH, hit quote instead of edit)

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
This just happened to me and I got it the next day, I was fumed cause it was a 200 dollar card, but it worked out
ok, hope you get it.

Kevin

francisjniskey

Oct 28, 2008
Good luck with that. My wife and I won multiple things on Ebay and I also had a Babe Ruth 1/1 Jersey Bat card which was sent insured luckily. The tracking said it was delivered but I never received it. Luckily the Postmaster gave me the name of the person who signed for it and the wife and I wen over to there house after looking it up in the phone book. It was the next street over from me. The wife and I knocked on the door and the moron of a postal carrier delivered that Ruth 1/1 and 8 other packages of ours to that address. They did absolutely nothing to retrieve them and I did it all on my own other then them giving us the name.

jdbrak

Feb 16, 2009
Yuck - think its possible to claim that they sent an empty package?

jdbrak

Feb 16, 2009
As well, just an FYI - once this happened to me before and I called paypal and yelled at them for 20 minutes and i got half of my money back.