Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pulled the 2010 bowman Chrome Bryce Harper Superfractor 1/1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mackdriver2099

Jun 29, 2010
Hello I pulled the 2010 Bowman Chrome USA Bryce Harper Superfractor 1/1 (USA18-BC8) from a pack yesterday (6/28).I was just wondering if anybody has any ideas of how much this card will go for since the Strasburg Superfractor went for $16000.00 the 1st time and then $25000.00 the 2nd time.Another thing is this a good card to hold on to or sell off since i dont know to much about Bryce Harper at all.Thanks to everyone with info.

A_Pharis

Scan, first.

Then... contact Beckett.
Then... put it on eBay with a BIN*/BO.
Then... don't be crazy with your expectations.

Strasburg has a lot of hype associated with him making his appearance in the bigs. Harper still has a while to go so you're going to be relying more on prospectors being your buyers. I wouldn't rule Wossa out on this, but don't AIM for him since he is a member here.

*I'd expect a BIN/BO @ $35,000 would field you decent offers without scaring off big spenders. You want to get this thing sold before his "technical" 1st Year Bowman comes out (non-USA).

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
Wow! That's a good way to come onto the FCB website. You'll have half the site drooling once that beauty is scanned. Great pull! But get that picture up ASAP, you'll have some doubters until you do. As far as price, my guess is 16K (Same as Strasburg, first time) . . . he's still probably 2 years from the majors, so the hype has only just begun with him. If he tears apart the minors, gets brought up quick, and dominates like he's projected to, 25K isn't far fetched either. Definitely, the 2nd best one to pull in my opinion (next to Stras)

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Mackdriver2099 said:
How do you put a picture on this site?

Send me a PM with your email address and I'll arrange getting the picture up for you.

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
I personally use my old myspace account to house the pictures, then upload them to this site from there. Cut and paste the properties of the picture in your message window. Add the IMG tab above. I'm sure there are easier ways to do it, but that's how I do what little picture uploading I do.

Members online

Latest posts