Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pulled the 2010 bowman Chrome Bryce Harper Superfractor 1/1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mackdriver2099

Jun 29, 2010
Im having alot of trouble trying to put this card up on here how exactly do you put a scan up on here since i am new to this site?

RandomH

cjb9421 said:
256866_3.jpg

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
Mackdriver2099 said:
Im having alot of trouble trying to put this card up on here how exactly do you put a scan up on here since i am new to this site?

Code:
[img]http://www.link.com/to/your/image.jpg[/img]

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Mackdriver2099 said:

I will do it for you if you can't get it to work. Just send me a private message.

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
Mackdriver2099 said:

Email it to JP, if you are having trouble. If it is already up on a host site (e.g., Photobucket), just copy the IMG tags, which should be the last copy-pasta link.

jetsrule4

Aug 16, 2008
Mackdriver2099 said:
do you have a scanner? if so scan it if not take a picture upload it and and email it to me ill put it up for you!
my email is [email protected]

cjb9421

Feb 17, 2010
Mackdriver2099 said:

If its on photobucket, copy and paste the img thing and just leave it be..itll show...if not on photobucket...copy and paste whatever the link is and add the img tab from above...its not rocket science

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Mackdriver2099 said:

email JP as he posted.

or PM cgilmo and he'll get it up for you.

or put it in photobucket or another image hosting site then use the image tags, just put the link to the picture in the middle of that.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
bradical said:
2010 Bowman is now dead to me.

It really changes little, you weren't going to pull the Harper anyway and the value of this product is in Cashburg Base, Chromes, Inserts and Harper Chromes.

Members online

Latest posts