Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Purchasing from Canada - i'm scared!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
fkw said:
I hope they arent looking for weed, why would someone in Hawaii buy dope from Canada, ...... we have the best for free here.

Actually the Pot from British Columbia is pretty killer (i hear it is anyways :) ), "BC Bud" is typically taken across the Canada/US border and traded in California straight up for Cocaine.

For the guy who shipped from Chicago to Saskatoon and its been 8 or 9 business days, id say give it some more time, nothing to worry about yet. Its probably sitting in customs. Transit times between Canada and the USA are just really Hit and Miss. Sometimes i will get items (sports cards) that literally take 4 business days to get to me, other times cards will take almost a month to get here. Theres really no rhyme or reason to it.

Nowadays with millions of people in Canada and the USA buying and selling to each other over the internet i really wish there was some way that the USPS and Canada Post could work more closely together and lower their shipping/DC fees and hire more people to process these packages at customs. We got to remember that ever since buying on the Internet got popular, Canada and the USA have never seen this many packages going back and forth like this before. I also always get a laugh when people call USA to Canada as "international"

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts