Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

"Rare" 90s inserts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
gwynn5453l4u said:
Yes! This thread has been awesome lately! Great cards, everyone!

Nice avatar! That's my sportsline fantasy football avatar, been in first place ever sine I put that in (2 years running)

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Nice Stadium club Triumvirates guys. I hate to tell you this but they normally don't go for jack outside of ebay.I even picked a few up off of naxcom a long while back.They usually run pretty cheap.In fact about 95% of this stuff runs cheap as hell if you can find it at a show or a shop.It makes me wonder if the book values these are supposedly worth are really in fact what they are worth.

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
Brewer Andy said:
thenumberonemetfan said:
[quote="Brewer Andy":urcagnc7]
thenumberonemetfan said:
My first alou 1/1
Only 13.00

What is that and whats with the "000" of 63?

Im not sure what the 000 of 63 means but looking at the Matt Williams collector and david justice collectors website its a 1/1 :p

Nice grab![/quote:urcagnc7]

Thanks.Alou has a lot of nice 90's inserts.

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
I had said earlier in this post that I would be posting a ton of inserts from the 90's.
I just wanted to let you all know that I still plan on doing that but it will take me longer than expected. Thanks.

edwards_everything

Aug 7, 2008
Be8el0ve said:
1997 Flair Showcase - Hot Gloves
JeterFlairHotGloves.jpg
Never Released
Jeter98TeamPinnacle.jpg

Nice pick-ups. Are you winning a bunch of stuff lately from wolverine24? He has been selling a ton of nice '90s inserts lately, and your pick-ups look like several cards of his that I was watching. If you did get them from him, I'm glad I didn't pull the trigger - would have cost one of us some extra $$.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts