Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Recent Pick Ups

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Picked up these in a deal for $3,000 along with 700 other autos and jerseys, no sage or press pass, all major brands, nothing earth-shattering but nothing garbage either. Thoughts?

Dustins.jpg

Dustins001.jpg

Does anyone have an idea what pieces the Mickey Mantle's would be from?

wlalocal71

Aug 7, 2008
SoCal
Nice pickups, the Aaron/Mays is a great card! I'm guessing the Mantle stuff would be from pieces of his wardrobe, like ties, shirts, etc..

RogerMarisCollector61

Jan 26, 2010
Clearly our definition of earth shattering is different...hank aaron/willie mays dual auto? Owning that card would be a dream that is the most ridiculous card I have EVER seen!

That mantle is from 06 triple threads I believe and the pieces were taken from the mantle estate that topps has exclusive access to.

justwar

Aug 7, 2008
Great cards, especially the mays/aaron. Sucks they put the team logos where they did though, kinda backwards.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
did you happen to get any Jose Canseco auto's or GU'ed in the deal? if so let me know what you have.. if I need em I'll buy/trade for them.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
RyanHowardCollector6 said:
Clearly our definition of earth shattering is different...hank aaron/willie mays dual auto? Owning that card would be a dream that is the most ridiculous card I have EVER seen!

That mantle is from 06 triple threads I believe and the pieces were taken from the mantle estate that topps has exclusive access to.
He said that nothing in the 700 card lot was earth shattering. The comment was not about the cards posted.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts