Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

resolving paypal negative balance????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
miguelcabrera said:
Bigfan5 said:
If I were you I'd send them the thread about the corner damage with the one-touch case and my guess is they'll become so confused/exasperated that they'll drop all the issues at once. I know whenever I read one of your posts I want to drop everything and run away so maybe it will work for Paypal.

BTW, I still think the ghosts damaged your card.

you really hate me dont you?
lets just do this and become best of friends!
:grouphug:
:grouphug:

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
Bigfan5 said:
If I were you I'd send them the thread about the corner damage with the one-touch case and my guess is they'll become so confused/exasperated that they'll drop all the issues at once. I know whenever I read one of your posts I want to drop everything and run away so maybe it will work for Paypal.

I laughed out loud :lol: :lol: :lol:

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
KandKCards said:
Bigfan5 said:

I laughed out loud :lol: :lol: :lol:
:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:
::facepalm::

Members online

Latest posts