Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

resolving paypal negative balance????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
EricInCT said:
miguelcabrera said:
Card Magnet said:
Go into your dispute center and put in the confirmation number on the shipped item. Once PayPal sees that the item has arrived, they *should* close it and restore your balance.

Send a message to the person you bought the item from on ebay and explain why you haven't paid. They might be understanding. Hell, they might have had the same thing happen to them. In my experience, sellers will usually work with you if you're going to get them their money, even if it's a little delayed as long as the lines of communication are open.

Don't know anything about the confirmed/unconfirmed bank account issue.

i added the tracking number but i doubt the item gets delivered today

Even if the item was delivered today nothing concerning PayPal is instantaneous........it will take a few days for them to release the funds. Sit back relax and don't stress about this any longer. By the time you transfer funds or open up another paypal account this will be resolved....

but the thing is someone opened an unpaid item case against me, i needa pay for it ASAP

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
miguelcabrera said:
EricInCT said:
miguelcabrera said:
Card Magnet said:
Go into your dispute center and put in the confirmation number on the shipped item. Once PayPal sees that the item has arrived, they *should* close it and restore your balance.

Send a message to the person you bought the item from on ebay and explain why you haven't paid. They might be understanding. Hell, they might have had the same thing happen to them. In my experience, sellers will usually work with you if you're going to get them their money, even if it's a little delayed as long as the lines of communication are open.

Even if the item was delivered today nothing concerning PayPal is instantaneous........it will take a few days for them to release the funds. Sit back relax and don't stress about this any longer. By the time you transfer funds or open up another paypal account this will be resolved....

but the thing is someone opened an unpaid item case against me, i needa pay for it ASAP

Well, once they open it, you have at least 7 days before they can close.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
flightposite said:
miguelcabrera said:
EricInCT said:
miguelcabrera said:
Card Magnet said:

he cant second chance it in the middle of non paid dispute?

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
miguelcabrera said:
flightposite said:
miguelcabrera said:
EricInCT said:
miguelcabrera said:
[quote="Card Magnet":nqoth76m]Go into your dispute center and put in the confirmation number on the shipped item. Once PayPal sees that the item has arrived, they *should* close it and restore your balance.

he cant second chance it in the middle of non paid dispute?[/quote:nqoth76m]

Not if you send him a nice email stating payment will be made with 72 hrs once you clear up this dispute
:mrgreen:

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
miguelcabrera said:
flightposite said:
miguelcabrera said:
EricInCT said:
miguelcabrera said:
[quote="Card Magnet":2qq10kht]Go into your dispute center and put in the confirmation number on the shipped item. Once PayPal sees that the item has arrived, they *should* close it and restore your balance.

he cant second chance it in the middle of non paid dispute?[/quote:2qq10kht]

He can second chance it when ever he wants, but if he doesn't give you the time, you can file a seller non-performance claim.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
EricInCT said:
miguelcabrera said:
flightposite said:
miguelcabrera said:
EricInCT said:
[quote="miguelcabrera":wrto4jqx][quote="Card Magnet":wrto4jqx]Go into your dispute center and put in the confirmation number on the shipped item. Once PayPal sees that the item has arrived, they *should* close it and restore your balance.

he cant second chance it in the middle of non paid dispute?[/quote:wrto4jqx]

Not if you send him a nice email stating payment will be made with 72 hrs once you clear up this dispute
:mrgreen:[/quote:wrto4jqx]

ok i did it and he says s'all good

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
Derriz said:
Don't wait till the last second to pay for stuff you bought.

That's why fees are so high for Buy It Nows and the auction is a dying breed....."Immediate payment" option :D

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
How much money is this dispute over? Can you not get a friend (someone on the boards maybe?) to pay this for you? Have you replied to the dispute, telling them whats going on? How long ago was the dispute opened against you?

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
G $MONEY$ said:
How much money is this dispute over? Can you not get a friend (someone on the boards maybe?) to pay this for you? Have you replied to the dispute, telling them whats going on? How long ago was the dispute opened against you?

dispute opened today for item that was 36 dollars

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
harrison, have you ever had a normal day in your entire life?
you really give new meaning to the words drama and queen.
someone pays you for something, ship the freaking thing !!!
or better yet, dont ship it and be in this mess causing yet another of
your 12 page threads about nothing.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
boomo said:
:grouphug:

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
miguelcabrera said:
G $MONEY$ said:

dispute opened today for item that was 36 dollars

If the dispute was opened today, you have NOTHING to worry about. You have 7 days to pay before a strike is given. Just politely reply to the dispute telling them about your paypal troubles and that you will pay in a couple days, simple as that.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
miguelcabrera said:
boomo said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bigfan5

Aug 7, 2008
If I were you I'd send them the thread about the corner damage with the one-touch case and my guess is they'll become so confused/exasperated that they'll drop all the issues at once. I know whenever I read one of your posts I want to drop everything and run away so maybe it will work for Paypal.

BTW, I still think the ghosts damaged your card.

70Chip

Aug 7, 2008
drama-queen.jpg
070717_Harrison_Benson.gif

Here is a suggestion:
Need Paypal help?
Customer Service: Call (888) 221-1161 for real

Did you ever think about getting your information directly from the source? You know, people whos job it is to help you resolve your issues...

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
Bigfan5 said:
If I were you I'd send them the thread about the corner damage with the one-touch case and my guess is they'll become so confused/exasperated that they'll drop all the issues at once. I know whenever I read one of your posts I want to drop everything and run away so maybe it will work for Paypal.

BTW, I still think the ghosts damaged your card.

you really hate me dont you?
lets just do this and become best of friends!

95vr4

Aug 7, 2008
You start a thread saying your friend linked their bank account to your Paypal account, and now you have a negative balance? Huh?

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
95vr4 said:
You start a thread saying your friend linked their bank account to your Paypal account, and now you have a negative balance? Huh?

i didnt wanna create two threads and already got an answer to the first question
blam pwned

Members online

Latest posts