Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rickey Henderson Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shepsspot

Oct 27, 2008
Just picked this one up. Numbered to 25, wish it was on card but oh well.

rickey.jpg

rickey5191

May 24, 2011
So do I. So nice and respectful. Said he loves meeting/talking to fans. Maybe the Fan Club will have gatherings?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Regarding the gatherings, that would be awesome some day. Personally, for the most part my Rickey collection is portable (i was a military brat so it had to be) I could certainly meet up someday for a Rickey swap meet. Actually if any of the usual Rickey boys on here are in my area (Raleigh, NC) look me up.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country

kryslarry

May 19, 2010
Nor-Cal
Hey guys, long time, no post. I have been keeping up with all of the goings on here though, and am very glad everyone came out okay with the nasty East Coast storms. A great story about The Man and the ball. Looking forward to the pictures and of course, I am totally jealous. :mrgreen: Have been super busy with work, and have decided to make a drastic career change. I have demoted myself, and am trying to get away from all of the headaches related to work. So I am hoping to have more time to collect Henderson cards and keep up with the boards. Lots of cards going for way too high prices, and some people buying stuff and reselling it the next day. Too weird. Keeps me out of the running unfortunately. Hope all the collecting with you guys is going well, I have a few more goodies coming and have gone over another milestone of 3750+ different Hendersons. Means that I only have like 2000 more to go.:eek: I keep trying. Not liking Topps retreads (Five Star? Really?) and seeing the same pictures again and again. So many pictures that they have taken of Henderson by Topps, just look at the "Vault" and put some different shots out there. Couldn't be that hard. Panini is doing pretty well with some originality and I like the Cooperstown cards quite a bit. Maybe I will get off my lazy bum and scan some things that I have received lately...

rickeyfanatic

Aug 15, 2008
MA
Good to hear from you Larry, hope your career decision makes you happier in the long run....

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you and your families, I know I am personally thankful for so many things.....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts