Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rickey Henderson Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Leffer

May 20, 2010
New Jersey
Thanks for the list Brad. I guess Beckett doesn't recognize the 2012 Historic Autographs Legends of the Hall Autographed HOF Postcard (#/59).

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Got a pretty solid card in the mail yesterday. Not on my top 10, but would have been if I could ever track those down. Pic this weekend.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

henderson939

Dec 14, 2009
New Jersey

henderson939

Dec 14, 2009
New Jersey
+1! What did he do this time?

Also, rjew is always squeaking me out and I wind up as runner up to most auctions. I liked it better when he was gone for a while.

Yeah Larry, he bid me up big time on those T-shirt sample pics. I thought you were bidding too, but maybe it wasnt you. I figured to get them around $20 a piece, but ended up $30 on 3 of them. Too much, but too cool to pass up. Unfortunately, he won one of them.

As far as Rjew, he is actually a pretty decent guy. I think we get pissed at him because we almost have no chance. He must have one hell of a collection.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
I guess I never thought about anyone else's collection size. I know my collection is smaller than most. I know I have the most jerseys and some rarer cards. Plan on upping my collection this year.

henderson939

Dec 14, 2009
New Jersey
I guess I never thought about anyone else's collection size. I know my collection is smaller than most. I know I have the most jerseys and some rarer cards. Plan on upping my collection this year.

I was busting Daves Balls. I am sure he will comment when he sees it. We all have awesome collections. All of your jerseys and all of Ryans jersey numbered cards are pretty amazing.

kryslarry

May 19, 2010
Nor-Cal
Yeah Larry, he bid me up big time on those T-shirt sample pics. I thought you were bidding too, but maybe it wasnt you. I figured to get them around $20 a piece, but ended up $30 on 3 of them. Too much, but too cool to pass up. Unfortunately, he won one of them.

As far as Rjew, he is actually a pretty decent guy. I think we get pissed at him because we almost have no chance. He must have one hell of a collection.

No, I bid on all of them, but you got me too. I didn't think they would go that high either. C'est la vie.

Members online

No members online now.