Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rickey Henderson Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thelesquad

Dec 6, 2008

Leffer

May 20, 2010
New Jersey
Sharing a milestone: I just crossed the 1500th Rickey item that is serial numbered 50 or less. 🙌

I hope everyone is enjoying the last few days of summer and well wishes to the folks in New Orleans. 🙏

rickey939

Feb 18, 2012
Kansas City
Sharing a milestone: I just crossed the 1500th Rickey item that is serial numbered 50 or less.

I hope everyone is enjoying the last few days of summer and well wishes to the folks in New Orleans.

Way to go man! So impressive and an amazing collection!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mozzie22

Aug 7, 2008
hey guys. Not a Rickey collector but thinking of getting my Henderson rookie card signed. Just wondering if you guys have examples to look at?

rickey939

Feb 18, 2012
Kansas City
hey guys. Not a Rickey collector but thinking of getting my Henderson rookie card signed. Just wondering if you guys have examples to look at?

I’ve never gotten a RC signed, as my preference is to keep RC’s original. It’s also hard since it has a facsimile auto on the card already, it becomes harder space wise to find the right location to sign and is normally only the top. Good luck!

rickey939

Feb 18, 2012
Kansas City
Those are so fun!!!! Love them!

Welcome to Club 1406:

delsant2

May 29, 2010
Welcome to Club 1406:

Neat! Obviously, steals is THE stat, but it would be pretty interesting to see this done with other stats. At least Runs, since he is the all-time leader there. But I like the idea of the "parallels" being stats from each team. I wonder what other collectible players would fit this category.....playing for a multitude of teams.

Members online

Latest posts