Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rolling FCB football "daily" thread...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeyfights

Mar 4, 2011
Georgia
Looks like the SEC will win another national championship for sure now with ND winning their game. Lane Kiffin should be fired. No excuse for sucking that bad with that much talent on USC.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Some bad fantasy choices today. Hopefully I still pull off the win.

Wanted to swap Shorts for James Jones and forgot until 10 am

Went back and forth on Rudolph and Chandler all week and chose the wrong one

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Me too J, I kept Celek in as the Starter when Rudolph became available, mostly 'cuz he was playing da Bears...::facepalm::

Janoris Jenkins of STL has TWO pick Sixes so far today. Guess I shoulda sold my low-end Lindley lot last week! ::facepalm::

Aldon Smith with his 16th sack last drive, he's gonna smash the Sacks record at this pace...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
wow, nice come back win in OT. Ugly but I will take it

Still better than losing in Cleveland!

At least the Chargers fans can finally just let the Season go and move on mentally and look forward to the new Regime coming in next year!

NFC's 2nd Wild card spot even more Wide open than before, maybe RG3 can sneak the 'Skins in...

RNCoyote

Nov 4, 2009
Texas
ray%2Brice%2Bdetermination.gif

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Officially eliminated from my $$$ league by starting the wrong RB, TE and Defensive player. Nothing as annoying as spending $25 to be ticked off every Weekend...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts