Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Round 2: Vintage Group Wax Buy From BBC Exchange

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
Ok, kill my 4 x 1998 Leaf Rookies and Stars and move me to two more 2001 SP Legendary Cuts. With 6 packs then in that I should hopefully hit something...

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
What are better cards in 1982 Donruss?

Cal Ripken Jr. RC is the only big card. You have all your stars from that time too... Nolan Ryan, Pete Rose, Mike Schmidt, Reggie Jackson, Rickey Henderson, Ozzie Smith, George Brett, Carl Yastrzemski, etc...

1985 Topps, though more expensive, offers you many more good cards to pull, with McGwire, Gooden, Puckett, Clemens, and Davis rookies, and early years of many other greats.

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
Cal Ripken Jr. RC is the only big card. You have all your stars from that time too... Nolan Ryan, Pete Rose, Mike Schmidt, Reggie Jackson, Rickey Henderson, Ozzie Smith, George Brett, Carl Yastrzemski, etc...

1985 Topps, though more expensive, offers you many more good cards to pull, with McGwire, Gooden, Puckett, Clemens, and Davis rookies, and early years of many other greats.
The '82 packs are all about pulling high grade stuff of stars really. That and nostalgia for me since that was my first year collecting.

trauty

Oct 8, 2010
Since they look unlikely to fill, go ahead and remove my 3 1998 Leaf Rookies and Stars and 6 1990 Leaf Series 1. Add 4 more 1997 Pinnacle Totally Certified, 1 more 1982 Donruss, and 1 more 1985 Topps Rak.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Please pull my 04 Limited , both 94 SPs and Leaf RS.... Well see on the rest by close of order. I will look during day to see if things like Pieces, Limited n 97 Cert are filling.

Thanks
Ryan

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Bill - Let me and probably others know when you call the ball on boxes were not going to fill, so we can move $ around accordingly. Right now 90% of mine is tied up in 93 and 94 SP which aren't looking good :(

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
We are looking fairly good right now. Thank you to those who shifted products so far and to Erich for offering to just fill some spots where needed.

I believe this is what we are aiming to fill:

6 82 Donruss
7 85 Topps Rack Packs
9 93 SP
2 01 Leaf Limited

Last edited:

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Bill - Let me and probably others know when you call the ball on boxes were not going to fill, so we can move $ around accordingly. Right now 90% of mine is tied up in 93 and 94 SP which aren't looking good :(

It is done. See post above. Lets see if we can get the 93 filled. We are only 10 away!

Maybe if we get it really close, someone else will step in and want to take a shot at a Jeter for $16!

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Bill, You can move those 2 spots 2 whatever you need. SP Legendary, Piece of the game, I don't care.

Thank you! I put you in a few slots to round out (or just about finish off) a couple of later year products. I didn't put you in the earlier year stuff b/c I didn't think you had much interest, but if I'm mistaken, just let me know. If it is too much or you want others too, let me know.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
It is done. See post above. Lets see if we can get the 93 filled. We are only 10 away!

Maybe if we get it really close, someone else will step in and want to take a shot at a Jeter for $16!

Cool - You can pull down my '94s then. Hopefully we fill the '93.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
If you are done buying and want to send in your payment, I'll start accepting those. Sooner we get payments in the sooner I can order and get these. It's a 3 day trip from BBCE to me. So I hope to have these on the way to people by the end of next week at the latest.

[email protected] is my PayPal address. Calculate your total cost, then count up your total number of packs (a rack pack counts as three packs). If you have 6 or less packs, add $8.00, 11 or less, add $11.50, 12 or more add $17.50. If you pay via regular PayPal, please add 3% to your total to offset the fees.

Some people are very close to the pack limits. Please, if you are just over, DO NOT remove packs! If anything, add a few more to make it worth the extra shipping you are paying. 82 Donruss are cheap packs, and some of the others are pretty reasonable, like 85 Topps racks, which offer some great hits!

Also, you can add something like a full box of 87 Donruss or 1984 Topps Vending (500 cards) for just $18! I know a few of you wanted to make the set through these breaks. 87 Topps or 89 Donruss for just $8.20/box. Those who wanted the 1990 Leaf packs, they are available loose for just $1.80 per pack and you can choose series 1 or 2 at that price. There are other cheap boxes BBCE offers and if you visit the site and see something you want, just tell me and I will order it for you. You can knock 10% off the box price and probably not have to add any extra for shipping, so this could be a really nice option for some of you. http://www.bbcexchange.com

Last edited:

RedSoxSoul

Dec 20, 2012
Sharon, MA
Hi Bill I will add the remaining $14.25 '01 Leaf Certified if still available. If it is not then I will add 8 $1.80 1990 Leaf series 2 packs. Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts