Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Running list of Leaf Pride of the Pinstripes autographs pulled.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deaconblues63

Oct 25, 2012

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
Seems pretty clear to me why it didn't happen....

Asked an answered been at comic con all week and just got to approve checklist for publication yesterday..

I made it clear over 1100 on checklist..BG

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I had a on the card of his once, came with a seperate coa. it was a long while ago
at the time thought I struck gold;-)

All I can remember is the '92 Topps Gold quad RC where I thought I struck gold back in the day. Whoops ...

DaClyde

Jan 17, 2010
Huntsville, AL
Nice, my two players are on there! I won't bother considering the Winfield because there's no chance it goes for less than $25, but I am glad to see Meulens and Kelly in the set. This list is a real who's who of "when did that guy ever wear pinstripes?!"

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I knew the second I saw the release and price point this would be a blood bath. I think there are two issues people are pissed about after reading

(1) The checklist wasn't provided soon enough and clearly is longer than some expected

(2) Some people in this product literally put on a Yankee uniform for one game

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
I have a back-door Pride of the Pinstripes Juan Gris autograph... I saw a guy catch a foul ball at a Yankees spring training game in Florida one time... Offers welcome.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
That checklist and no George Steinbrenner?

Granted he never wore the pinstripes... but he should be in this product.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
I have a customer who is a super master Yankee auto collector.

He has an auto of every Yankee from the 50s on besides Munson and a lot from the 40s.

If any player is traded to the yanks, he buys it.

I talk to him a lot about his collection and the hardest guys are the cup of coffee ones regardless of the decade.

Case in point is amauri sanit who pitched like an inning for the team two years ago. A hard to find auto.
Well, he is in this issue along with many others like him.

That will help out many collectors.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Just noticed a hidden gem....

George "Papa Bear" Halas..... his MLB career lasted all of 2 months.... 2 hits and a .091 AVG.

He went on to have a much better career as the Owner and Head Coach of the Chicago Bears.

Sean_C

Oct 21, 2009
Just noticed a hidden gem....

George "Papa Bear" Halas..... his MLB career lasted all of 2 months.... 2 hits and a .091 AVG.

He went on to have a much better career as the Owner and Head Coach of the Chicago Bears.

He's not too hard to find in autographed form on the 1978 Grand Slam card of his.

SteelBrad

Mar 2, 2013
Not sure why all the hate here. Encapsulated and well-presented cuts at that price point and buyers should know there would be some very random names on the checklist. And the checklist is now released. Something tells me price hasn't exploded since release.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Website/checklist is pretty clear, stating over 1000 Yankee players, etc. If anyone did a quick google search, that tell you that over 75% of all players to put on the pin stripes is in this haha.

At the end of the day, someone is going to pull a Ruth or Mantle or Gehrig for $40 or whatever.

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

Members online

Latest posts