Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sad day for my Brett Gardner Super :(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Damn he's got some sick purchases, I think you got a good price for your card, everyone's got their price even for their favorite cards I had to let a couple go I didn't really want to let go.

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island
homerun28aa said:
Damn he's got some sick purchases, I think you got a good price for your card, everyone's got their price even for their favorite cards I had to let a couple go I didn't really want to let go.

This was pretty much the centerpiece of my collection but I wasn't sure when I was going to get another offer like that. I have turned my focus more to prospecting and needed some money for that. Doesn't hurt that I bought the card for under $200 as well :)

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
numba1yankeefan said:
homerun28aa said:

This was pretty much the centerpiece of my collection but I wasn't sure when I was going to get another offer like that. I have turned my focus more to prospecting and needed some money for that. Doesn't hurt that I bought the card for under $200 as well :)

That profit margin is pretty hard to be unhappy with :lol:

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Damn, the listing of that Machado was TERRIBLE. I never even new it was listed ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island
daveyou said:
That's the one Matty helped with? Under 2 was a great buy at the time and a great flip.

Dave

Yep thats the one :D. It was $250 but it came with 2 gold refs. The golds are worth around $40-50 each so I just divided it up to make the super under $200 haha.

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
ballerskrip said:
Damn, the listing of that Machado was TERRIBLE. I never even new it was listed ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

I emailed the seller and tired to help him with the title, he took a bit of my advice but not all. He lost out on a load of cash for that card.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts