Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**************** Saturday Morning Thread ******** 5/4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Just woke up from a nap. At least the Busch Series race from Talladegha hasn't started yet :p

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Taylor, your car problem has worn off onto me. I drove about 50 miles to go see 42 with my girlfriend and somehow in the process my muffler began falling off. Just waiting for it to cool off before I attempt to tie it on with a wire hanger

FrostyCollects

Sep 28, 2011
Michigan

Seriously, I'm experiencing fatigue from this constant wood-chopping. Would like to see them turn up at a slower rate. Enjoying the progress, nonetheless.

If you're curious who the three pickups are: CC Sabathia, Granderson and Moustakas

May end up with 75 by midnight. :?

Good BAL-LAA game...that was fun. Weird to see Freddy Garcia as an Oriole...he sure travelled a lot lately.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
So 3 is a good age to start taking my son to baseball games? I've been wondering about this. He's 2 and a half now...figured we could start off with a minor league game and see how that went.

My son is actually to 3 and a half, and it was his first game. Every Saturday home game is "Junior Jays" days for kids. We sat for the first inning (he just ate peanuts the whole time), and we spent the rest of the game walking around, playing games in the kid zone, and watched a couple of innings from a standing room area because he wanted to be at a railing. Then he ran the bases after the game. All in all, I'd recommend going on a kid-friendly day, and don't expect to watch much of the game. Our tickets were free ($73 face value per!), and the Jays got blown out so I didn't mind missing the actual game. :p I was planning to post pics in the MT tomorrow.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Update on the muffler. It is gone. I don't think it has been on the whole time. My car doesn't sound any louder so it might be a little while before I replace it

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
What'd you think of it?

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Freedom Card Board mobile app

I enjoyed it but I was uncomfortable the whole time so I had a hard time paying attention. I had what I think was a fluid imbalance in my right ear and I couldn't hear out of it for the whole movie and it was very discomforting. I will definitely watch it when it comes out in dvd so I can be comfortable and pay attention

Status
Not open for further replies.