Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****SATURDAY MORNING THREAD*****8/14

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
RARE = i just got out of bed a few minutes ago -----==8 hours in 100 degrees -- drank about 100 ounces of water .
Had a Yankee collector spend $40. -- i even gave him discount , several others $20 plus . Heard several say they miss what i do . Still didn't clear goal $200 . i do leave before fireworks -saves 20 minutes getting home ---would have made goal --i was that close . sadly i have to pay % to be there . But some times i don't make much so average ok . Only MISSED ONE player request of Braves .
Hopefully we have more that travel tonight .Noticed in higher league many more travel to away games .Rome Braves haven't played here in years .
Card story of the night ; Going thru Tampa Rays box i found Jose Canseco card so i pulled for display --HAD five people say something about that card [$2.00} still have it LOL

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Also ; my spot is at front gate ---looked up at roof thinking i 'm due a foul FRIDAY 13th ---- next inning i look up and here it comes lands beside me then over bounces BACK at me CAUGHT it .

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Afternoon all, heading to the Scranton Wilkes Barre Railriders game soon, playing the IronPigs…bobblehead giveaway for first 2,500, if we get there early enough, @dano7 would prolly be interested ;)

Going with my sons little league as one of their fundraiser things, I guess they are holding a flag on the field before the game, he said he didn’t want to tho…we’ll see if that changes, I think it would be cool

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts