Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

==========Saturday Morning Thread===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

blue.jpg

Off to see some relatives in Wilkes Barre PA. Crazy- they are visiting from AURORA Co

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
I last cut the yard 1-month ago..........I do see breaking out the mower any time soon.

Julie cut the back yesterday for the first time in well over a month. We have a lot of trees around our house so that has helped "save" the grass some what. It's just looking a little bad in the front now. And no I am not a lawn guy and we don't water.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
So someone over on Blowscards Message board pm'd and and said they were sniffing thru my photobucket. They saw a card I still have and inquired about it.
The card in question can get 30 on feebay and a few were higher sales to but seemed to be shilled......So he asked what I wanted if it was for sale. I said 25 delivered......He replies back with this :lol: and says come man really what do you want, I was thinking about maybe 18 delivered since I'm saving you eBay and paypal fees.....He would send gift payment.

So I fire back and say I know I'll save fees for not going on eBay but they will not be 12 dollars worth So I tell him 25 is my price DLVD so 23 for the card and 2 shipping.
He writes back.......Good Luck getting more then I offered for the card.

I just don't get it sometimes. He seeks me out, and I'm the one that should just give him my card for 12 dollars less, and maybe even more, since he saves me about
4 dollars total in fees but I have to, pay shipping out of his 18 dollar offer so that nets me 16 dollars.

Sorry for the Rant? I was just surprised what has transpired with this.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
So someone over on Blowscards Message board pm'd and and said they were sniffing thru my photobucket. They saw a card I still have and inquired about it.
The card in question can get 30 on feebay and a few were higher sales to but seemed to be shilled......So he asked what I wanted if it was for sale. I said 25 delivered......He replies back with this :lol: and says come man really what do you want, I was thinking about maybe 18 delivered since I'm saving you eBay and paypal fees.....He would send gift payment.

So I fire back and say I know I'll save fees for not going on eBay but they will not be 12 dollars worth So I tell him 25 is my price DLVD so 23 for the card and 2 shipping.
He writes back.......Good Luck getting more then I offered for the card.

I just don't get it sometimes. He seeks me out, and I'm the one that should just give him my card for 12 dollars less, and maybe even more, since he saves me about
4 dollars total in fees but I have to, pay shipping out of his 18 dollar offer so that nets me 16 dollars.

Sorry for the Rant? I was just surprised what has transpired with this.

piss on him Rich!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. Heading out soon to watch the parade with the family (its our town's annual HEritage Day, basically celebrating the town.) After that heading to BNSF picnic, and then playing in a softball tourney all afternoon. Its supposed to be 100-105 here today so hopefully I won't die

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Good morning guys. Heading out soon to watch the parade with the family (its our town's annual HEritage Day, basically celebrating the town.) After that heading to BNSF picnic, and then playing in a softball tourney all afternoon. Its supposed to be 100-105 here today so hopefully I won't die

My kid has their second game from their softball tourney, it is a double elimination, and they are 1-1 right now.

We have to get going soon so I'll holler at you guys later.

Good Luck Zach with the softball tourney

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Morning fellas... Am/use suppose to get together for a cookout, drinks and fun before heading in a large group to go see the Dark Knight today... Colorado events are so sad and took the wind out of my sails to see the movie and enjoy myself

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
My kid has their second game from their softball tourney, it is a double elimination, and they are 1-1 right now.

We have to get going soon so I'll holler at you guys later.

Good Luck Zach with the softball tourney

Thanks, this tournament is double elimination as well I believe. Found out last night though that the guy in charge of my team found enough guys for 2 teams and totally stacked one of them. He took the 4-5 best guys from our normal team and put them with other guys who never play with us. I guess one of the guys on the stacked team played for the team USA slowpitch team, which I had no idea even existed

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
More flooding for us today. We've actually had a difficult time finding enough time to cut. Strange how one region gets a ton of water and the other regions are in a drought....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts