Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********* Saturday Morning Thread ********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Well tree has been trimmed and I no longer have reception issues on with Directv. They do however need to come out and relocate my stupid dish, it is right behind a damn tree!!!

Top Arrow is current tree height. Bottom arrow is DirecTV dish.

Home.jpg

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Well tree has been trimmed and I no longer have reception issues on with Directv. They do however need to come out and relocate my stupid dish, it is right behind a damn tree!!!

Top Arrow is current tree height. Bottom arrow is DirecTV dish.

Home.jpg

WHAT TREES? LOL

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Picked up a couple of nice ones for the Billy Butler portion of my Royals PC, on Facebook.

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1373139949.757635.jpg

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1373139960.796001.jpg

And working on this one now

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1373139983.361570.jpg

And the Hosmer WBC tribute flag patch 1/1 has surfaced here on FCB, so hoping to work a deal for it.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
The picture is just old. The top arrow is current tree height. But you can't tell from the old picture. That's all.

I've never been to Arizona or New Mexico so not seeing grass and trees in abundance looks odd to me.
I'm guessing the desert climate is more condusive to gravel yards and the occasional palm tree.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
I've never been to Arizona or New Mexico so not seeing grass and trees in abundance looks odd to me.
I'm guessing the desert climate is more condusive to gravel yards and the occasional palm tree.

There is grass and lots of folks have it. But it will only look good half the year unless you overseed which is a pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts