Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********* Saturday Morning Thread ********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Here's a scan of my new Moustakas. The iPhone pic didn't do it justice.

scan0010_zpsdc1e18b1.jpg

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
dentist open on Saturday ??????????????????

Yes, and she's the closest dentist to our house, only five minutes by car. Can't get more convenient.

People have been posting about Tribute WBC stuff on eBay. I've been watching the Arencibia's that have turned up, including a purple 1/1. I think they're some nice looking cards... except for the stickers.

Sent using the Freedom Card Board mobile app.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
They are extremely nice. I am pretty impressed with the Momentus Materials. What's nicer though is Mous and Hos breaking out of their season long slumps over the last couple weeks.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
I've never been to Arizona or New Mexico so not seeing grass and trees in abundance looks odd to me.
I'm guessing the desert climate is more condusive to gravel yards and the occasional palm tree.

You ought to visit the SW sometime, Dave. One of my favorite parts of the country (after California, that is).

I spent 6 months in New Mexico and Arizona back in the early 90's. I worked odd jobs, lived out of a beat up old Dodge Dart, and slept in rest areas every night. Good times....

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
You ought to visit the SW sometime, Dave. One of my favorite parts of the country (after California, that is).

I spent 6 months in New Mexico and Arizona back in the early 90's. I worked odd jobs, lived out of a beat up old Dodge Dart, and slept in rest areas every night. Good times....

Were you unable to get a van since there are few rivers?

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida

Bobbie and I have plans to take I-10 all the way to California...............one of these days.

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Were you unable to get a van since there are few rivers?

Let's just say that it was an odd time in my life.

And, even weirder, there actually WAS a guy who looked like ol' Matt who I worked with. We delivered Pennysavers in Albuquerque. On foot. And got paid partly in cash, the rest in vouchers for an awesome taco stand. No, I am not kidding.

Oh, the stories I could tell...:|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts