Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

^^^^^^ Saturday Morning Thread ^^^^^^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Just finished online assessment for USPS. Scheduled my exam for Tuesday after work.

Good luck! You are looking to switch careers?

Hey guys. Today will be my biggest addition to my Paul O'neill collection in years. In my opinion I think I have one of the largest most complete O'neill collections that I know of. (Definitely during his playing years maybe not the last 4 year new product). Second to only one guy. I could never touch this guy. If it was out there he found it and owned it. Well he decided that his collection days were over and decided I would be the guy to move his tougher items too. The box arrived just now. It is a lot larger than the first 40 cards or so that I am expecting so he added some stuff for me. I am expecting to add:
28 or so cards from my want list 1997-2004 (that's huge seeing I add about 2 a year normally because I am that complete in those years) 1982-1997 almost complete.
14 or so autos
6 1/1s (a few you may see in the 90s thread)
About a dozen Tek defractors, he also threw in an almost complete base set of O'neill Teks.
A few error cards also
This was my largest one time purchase and I have been collecting for 30+ years. My wife and daughter have a girls day this afternoon then I will rip the box!!! It's like Christmas for me boys!

Merry Christmas and sounds like a blast!

Enjoy it and be sure to share some pictures!
DANNY

Hope you are recovering okay Danny!

That's a huge sub!

I see you saw the Foxx leather and lace ;)

Alex, you know that I still have the Red Hultzen auto. I've had it since it's been pulled for almost 2 years. I just hope he recovers soon and is back on the mound.

I do remember that! That is a sleeper card, and with the way surgeries go I hope to see some success with him as well. Richard [MENTION=3132]Pine Tar[/MENTION] hooked me up for a great deal for this bad boy...if only it was auto'd lol:
aug2.jpg

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
That Zunino is a great card. He should be part of the Mariners core team for years to come. @Pinebreaker, I still have the Baez cards from the MTSS a couple years ago. They are all PC items along with my small Santo PC. Javy is the future of the Cubs.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
That Zunino is a great card. He should be part of the Mariners core team for years to come. @Pinebreaker, I still have the Baez cards from the MTSS a couple years ago. They are all PC items along with my small Santo PC. Javy is the future of the Cubs.

Thanks! Richard and I had some dinner and beers last year at the Natty and we both purchased a box of Bowman to bust after the show. He pack pulled that one and we worked out a deal for it a couple of weeks later. Neat to have it for my PC as well as witnessing it being pack pulled :)

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Thanks! Richard and I had some dinner and beers last year at the Natty and we both purchased a box of Bowman to bust after the show. He pack pulled that one and we worked out a deal for it a couple of weeks later. Neat to have it for my PC as well as witnessing it being pack pulled :)

One of the highlights from the Natty for sure, Seeing everyone again and having dinner and beers with Alex

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
And I was there from Wednesday to Friday. How come we didn't hook up?
Well I seen you a few times, you were busy getting stuff graded and picking up your case a exquisite Basketball, and then waiting in for your pack redemptions.

I hardly even talked to Eric on Friday, for about 5 minutes and then he was off to hunt is wants. :lol:

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Well I seen you a few times, you were busy getting stuff graded and picking up your case a exquisite Basketball, and then waiting in for your pack redemptions.

I hardly even talked to Eric on Friday, for about 5 minutes and then he was off to hunt is wants. :lol:

I must be losing my memory. But I am almost as old as Barry. LOL:eek:

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Yes, I get up early and can sleep very short amounts, if it's a good hard sleep. Only drawback is I need to get a good nap in each day.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Ha, for some reason I loved listening to Tim Raines talk, especially about his son, calling him "Lil' Rock"

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Good afternoon Men!
Just got done painting my oldest daughters room. Last weekend, I painted my youngest daughters room. You know, painting isn't half bad as long as someone else does the taping!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good afternoon Men!
Just got done painting my oldest daughters room. Last weekend, I painted my youngest daughters room. You know, painting isn't half bad as long as someone else does the taping!

Haha a couple of years ago I painted the middle school in town. I hated it since there was so much to paint and so much that I had to tape and cover

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Had a fun time watching my girlfriends track meet. She ended up winning the 5K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts