Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

^^^^^^ Saturday Morning Thread ^^^^^^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Created it's own thread but had to show here too. $20 for this
image.jpg

That's sick

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Thanks Dan!
Very pleased with the entire experience from redeeming to the overall look of the card. Yes, logos would have been great but for what it is very happy

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
What was her time?
I pace it out (not a distance runner) from 28-33 minutes depending on how I feel

I believe it was 18:30ish. Somewhere around there anyways. I like being able to watch her run because I'm only able to watch her run 1-3 times a year between cross country, indoor track, and outdoor track.

lilcat19

Feb 27, 2014
Columbus, Ohio
Went to bed last night/this morning at around 1:00 after the UK game, woke up at 4:45 to run 20 miles, went to Youngstown for a bridal shower, came home in a snow/ice/rain storm, ate my body weight in pizza and now feel like I want to die. Doing a fantasy draft for a FCB league and then hitting the hay. Skipping church tomorrow so we can get some sleep. Hate doing it but I need sleep. And I have to run. Night all!

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Evening all. I slept in, went for a 3 mile hike with my son and dog through the woods, and then took a nap. Kids and mom went to some trampoline place tonight, so I'm home alone. Just went to Walmart and now I'm cooking dinner (pesto cavatappi and chicken) and about to bust a blaster of Topps Heritage.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Alex, you know that I still have the Red Hultzen auto. I've had it since it's been pulled for almost 2 years. I just hope he recovers soon and is back on the mound.

Edit:

I left the box of Tribute that I opened when I was able to visit my old LCS before my trip to AZ. I just have to figure out how to get it shipped back to me since all the cards are loose in the box. I can't make a deal with @Hawk8 for the Dawson patch, or the Jorge Posada auto that @Matsuicollector is interested in.

I need that Dawson patch lol

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1396148338.845917.jpg
Wicked patch. The kind you'd swear was fake even if you pulled it yourself. And the kind that makes you wonder if the Reds mascot is a peeping tom

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Can't beat that with a stick!

@Hawk8 - how big are you on Starlin Castro?

He is a Cubbie so I like him, but I still don't know what to make of him when you combine his declined offensive output from last year and his defensive woes. I'm still hoping he is healthy and ready for opening day and has a bounce back year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts