Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~^~^~^~^~ Saturday Morning Thread ^~^~^~^~^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
G'morning fellas. Weather has been hot and humid here, Dan. We survived the festivities without any injury. Today I am putting the rook on the front porch. Tore it off and framed it up Wednesday. Going to be a long day. May try to mow the yard this evening. Hope everyone has a great day. I will likely be scarce. Who knows though. May find myself inside all day because of storms.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning..

Thought I would post an update where I am at..

I have to go to So Cal this week to look for a place to stay (prob rent) .. need to check out which areas to live and which ones I don't want to live..

I have been getting my house ready to sell, and I just have a few things left to do.. new roof, paint the trim, clean the yard.. go through 20 years of crap..

and go thru 30+ years of baseball cards and see which ones to take with me, and which ones to sell off in a bulk lot to a friend..

I'll be so glad when it's all over.. My report date down in So Cal is Aug 22nd..

Hope everyone is having fun..

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. It was nice to finally sleep in today. It really feels like Sunday to me, but I'm not complaining that its only Saturday :lol:

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good Morning Everyone. Hope everyone enjoyed their 4th and has a great weekend. I have to close again tonight at work and will be rooting on Dale Jr for the Daytona sweep tonight. Can't wrap my head around the trade the Cubs made with A's yesterday yet.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Someone is listing a bunch of 1990 Donruss Aqueous Test at the moment. Some graded and a few big names. This should be interesting to follow.

JustinG08

Aug 9, 2008
Clearwater, FL
RIP Jack Dittmer

http://thegazette.com/article/20140602/Obituaries/306029986

DittmerJ54T.jpg

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Good morning..

Thought I would post an update where I am at..

I have to go to So Cal this week to look for a place to stay (prob rent) .. need to check out which areas to live and which ones I don't want to live..

I have been getting my house ready to sell, and I just have a few things left to do.. new roof, paint the trim, clean the yard.. go through 20 years of crap..

and go thru 30+ years of baseball cards and see which ones to take with me, and which ones to sell off in a bulk lot to a friend..

I'll be so glad when it's all over.. My report date down in So Cal is Aug 22nd..

Hope everyone is having fun..

A good day, that August 22nd is ... My buddy (who collects Ben Grieve) is moving out your way and doing the exact same thing. I've got boxes of old card magazines, pennants, old boxes ('95 Bowman's Best, etc) from him, just to sift through and do what I want with him. His big thing is art. He has a ton of it and isn't bringing much out that way.

Good luck with it all, Kevin !

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Haha thanks. We did a fire and fireworks on the beach last night. At times there were upwards of 8-10 flying around looking for scraps from the fishermen. Mature ones, juveniles.. Fun to watch.

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Good afternoon all. 3 alarm fire last night. 10 houses involved. Unfortunately 4 children didn't make it. Houses across the street were starting to melt because the heat was so intense.

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1404589022.716629.jpg
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1404589044.760551.jpg

Members online

Latest posts