Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~^~^~^~^~ Saturday Morning Thread ^~^~^~^~^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Good morning gents! Hope everyone had a good 4th... I had one too many imported sodas myself and it's been a long day/morning so far LOL!

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Porch roof on. Just have to tar paper and shingle it. That's not happening this weekend. I'm beat. Tonight and tomorrow are relaxation days. Steals about to hit the grill and a beer about to be cracked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkd

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
On my way to my girlfriends cousins birthday party. He's turning 9. I think I've converted him into not only a baseball fan, but a twins fan. Last year I have him a Liam Hendricks signed card and then he asked me if I had a picture of Hendricks for him to put the card with. I asked him if he wanted a twins picture instead since I had an 8x10 of the twins logo printed off already. He thought it was cool looking and I snuck a joe Nathan signed card in the frame too. He told me I didn't have to get him a birthday present but I have a parmelee auto and Nathan gu card for him

Members online

Latest posts