Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

---------Saturday Morning Thread----------

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
morning everyone.

it was a bad night for both my team's. the Pirates were shutout by the White Sox 2-0 and the Red Sox lost 5-3 to the Mets.

at work until 4 today and then going to watch the Penguins Canes Game 3. hopefully the Pens can win and take a 3-0 series lead.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
pghbuccos said:
morning everyone.

it was a bad night for both my team's. the Pirates were shutout by the White Sox 2-0 and the Red Sox lost 5-3 to the Mets.

at work until 4 today and then going to watch the Penguins Canes Game 3. hopefully the Pens can win and take a 3-0 series lead.
Maybe we would have won the game had Lugo not been a shatty fielder and MADE THE DOUBLE PLAY :x :x :x

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Anyone have or know someone who has access to PSA pop reports? I don't feel like spending $5 bucks just to look at it one time! Just want to see if anything new has been submitted from Ult Sig.

Nighty night, Jeff!

Morning Dave! You must be good luck for the Pens. Seems like they win every time you go!

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
scotty21690 said:
pghbuccos said:
morning everyone.

Maybe we would have won the game had Lugo not been a shatty fielder and MADE THE DOUBLE PLAY :x :x :x

yeah I miss Lowrie

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
scotty21690 said:
Roy Halladay.....7 IP 6 Ks 0 ER

Did not get a win....way to go Jays offense! ::facepalm::
How's the fantasy going? Or more importantly, who's ahead... you or Joe? :lol:

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
wideright said:
Morning Dave! You must be good luck for the Pens. Seems like they win every time you go!

:D it seems that way.

the next game I am scheduled to go to is Game 7 and I hope I don't get the chance to go to that game.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
George_Calfas said:
Good Morning!

Figured I would pop in prior to hitting the links today.
Morning George! What's new? I'm hoping this weekend I can at the least hit a bucket of balls. Are you doing the 36 marathon today?

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
wideright said:
scotty21690 said:

In my H2H league I SUCK :lol:
I'm in second to last and Joe is in second....not sure how that happened! :lol:

In my Roto league I am in second and Joe is in 3rd to last :twisted:

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning guys. I hope everyone's day is off to a great start. It's a ****** rainy day here. We have some family coming to visit today.

Scotty!!!! It's good to see you buddy. It seems like it's been forever.

Dave (wide)- In our Roto league, Scotty is in 2nd Place and I am in 10th Place. He is 24.5 points behind and I am 72 points back. In our H2H league Scotty is in 10th Place and I am in 2nd Place. Scotty is 22.5 GB and I am 3 GB. :lol:

I actually finished scanning my Pete Rose collection yesterday. I don't know if anyone is interested, but if you are I have the link in my sig.

Joe

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
scotty21690 said:
wideright said:
scotty21690 said:

Wow it's a good thing you guys are split or there would be some serious smack talk going on. :lol:

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Morning Joe! I'll check out your bucket in a few. Got my FCB Sig card coming your way. I think you'll get a kick out of it :lol: I'm sure you can guess what it looks like.

Have a good day with the fam. How's Crystal? Hope she is feeling better.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
wideright said:
scotty21690 said:
wideright said:
scotty21690 said:

Wow it's a good thing you guys are split or there would be some serious smack talk going on. :lol:
No kidding right? :)

My pitching has saved me though...I like being loaded on pitchers so I win in all of those catagories. I love my Roto team though....Halladay, Adrian Gonz, Markakis, Bay, Cantu, Wright, etc.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Thank you Dave. For the comments and the card. I will let you know when I get it. I'm sure it will be great.

Crystal is doing better, thank you for asking. They are almost certain that it's her gall bladder now. There are still a couple of more tests to go, but the doctor thinks they have found the problem. So they gave her some prescriptions to help and they have been. She isn't getting sick near so much and seems to be doing better. Everything went well with her job too. So everything seems to be on the up and up. They're not going to fire her or cut her back to PT and it seems we have found the problem. Once all of this is confirmed, I'm not sure if/when they'll be taking it out, but from what I understand, she'll recover quickly from it. (Sorry for the book :oops: )

Joe

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
muskiesfan said:
Thank you Dave. For the comments and the card. I will let you know when I get it. I'm sure it will be great.

Crystal is doing better, thank you for asking. They are almost certain that it's her gall bladder now. There are still a couple of more tests to go, but the doctor thinks they have found the problem. So they gave her some prescriptions to help and they have been. She isn't getting sick near so much and seems to be doing better. Everything went well with her job too. So everything seems to be on the up and up. They're not going to fire her or cut her back to PT and it seems we have found the problem. Once all of this is confirmed, I'm not sure if/when they'll be taking it out, but from what I understand, she'll recover quickly from it. (Sorry for the book :oops: )

Joe
Glad she is doing better, Joe.

Members online

Latest posts