Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

---------Saturday Morning Thread----------

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
Got a job this summer as a busboy/dishwasher, and today is my first day of work :D

But, 11:30 to 7:00 :? :?

There goes my Saturday :(

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
imac220 said:
Got a job this summer as a busboy/dishwasher, and today is my first day of work :D

Making money is nice, but now I have no social life. :( :lol:

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
scotty21690 said:
imac220 said:

Making money is nice, but now I have no social life. :( :lol:

Haha yeah. At least I have off school on Monday, oh wait...I have to work 7:00 in the morning till 2:30 in the afternoon :evil: :evil:

So much for sleeping in lol

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Thank you Scotty. I'm glad things are going well your way too bud. The whole fantasy thing makes me laugh. In one league you're 2nd and I'm 10th, in the other league I'm 2nd and you're 10th. :lol:

imac- Congratulations on the job! At least you get off at 7 so there's still time to go out and do something if you want to.

Anyone see that shot that LeBron hit last night? He's amazing. I'm glad to see he's matured and is becoming the leader his team needed him to be. Jordan is and will always be the greatest player ever, but that shot last night was Jordan-esque.

Joe

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Joe your Rose collection is amazing. you have some incredible pieces of memorabilia. I have never seen the 1986 Topps Rose set. it's a pretty cool set. congrats on getting it all scanned.

glad to hear your wife's job is secured and that she is feeling better.

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
muskiesfan said:
Thank you Scotty. I'm glad things are going well your way too bud. The whole thing makes me laugh. In one league you're 2nd and I'm 10th, in the other league I'm 2nd and you're 10th. :lol:

imac- Congratulations on the job! At least you get off at 7 so there's still time to go out and do something if you want to.

Anyone see that shot that LeBron hit last night? He's amazing. I'm glad to see he's matured and is becoming the leader his team needed him to be. Jordan is and will always be the greatest player ever, but that shot last night was Jordan-esque.

Joe

Haha, good point.

More work=More baseball cards :D

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
does anybody in this group collect Nationals or Marlins ?
sub title this group Red Sox and marineers etc.
oops above doesn't sound good . I have a chance to get some autos of those teams and wanting to help a collector only a regular here.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Thank you Dave (pgh). That 1986 Rose Set is a pain though. They had a lot of issues with "tilting" on that set. So some of the cards look like I scanned them crooked, but actually the picture on the card is crooked. :lol: There are several that are like that. It drove me crazy when I was scanning them. :lol:

Joe

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
muskiesfan said:
Thank you Dave (pgh). That 1986 Rose Set is a pain though. They had a lot of issues with "tilting" on that set. So some of the cards look like I scanned them crooked, but actually the picture on the card is crooked. :lol: There are several that are like that. It drove me crazy when I was scanning them. :lol:

Joe

well they are cards from the 80's Joe so they needed to be crooked or off centered :D

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Joe- love the Rose collection!! Amazing.

Glad to hear the dr's are close to finding out what's wrong. And that Crystal's job is secure. Even though her health is more important, I'm sure that's a huge load off.

Hang in there!

Members online