Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~Saturday Morning Thread~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
Sam Banks said:
I know you were drunk last night Ant. You were actually screwing around on FaceBook, lol.

That was this morning ;)

Gotta remember, I am SEVEN hours ahead of you :D

Though, I am trying to be more active on Facebook now. Catching up with some old friends.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Mini and the family are doing great!

Alex - compiling a list of places for you tomorrow to email you :)

Sam - I am stoked. If everything goes the way I think though. The main event should go more than 2 rounds...

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Dan, Sexyama is fighting tonight too. I don`t know what to expect in the main event. Posted a thread this morn in the MMA section. I am ready for this! Ant, I am ALWAYS on FB. I have no life.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
Sam Banks said:
Dan, Sexyama is fighting tonight too. I don`t know what to expect in the main event. Posted a thread this morn in the MMA section. I am ready for this! Ant, I am ALWAYS on FB. I have no life.

I have a FAMILY life, I just rarely hopped on facebook.

I try to get on more now.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Good Morning Everyone

So today is the big day, We are having a the dual graduation Party today.

Both my Daughters graduated 1 from High School the other from 8th Grade,
expecting 75 + today and it may rain LOL

Oh well you can plan a party, but you can't plan the weather.
Peace I'll hope to get some pictures up on Sunday to show you guys what we
are up against. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Peace an enjoy your day.
Richard

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Dan - Sweet...I look forward to it :mrgreen: I let Jen know so she is pretty stoked too ;)

Chris - Morning bud!!! Decent games last night...how is the day going to be today??

Pinetar - Happy big day man...have a blast and congrats to the daughters!!! Don't let the rain get you down :cool:

Josh - Whats up man...how was the trip?? Glad to see you back although I think I saw you a day or 2 ago in some thread...my week is a bit nutty. I've got a "bragging" PM to show you before I create a thread about it ;)

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Resident Piazza Fan said:
Congrats on the Bay 1/1 Dave. Sweet card. I hope to pick up a few more Bay's soon, as I'm almost at 1,000 different.

Art

thanks Art.

it goes very nicely with my Exquisite Gold Spectrum 1/1...

2007ExquisiteCollectionRookieSign.jpg

Scott it doesn't have anything to do with the HOF :D but if there was a HOF of German beer and food it would be the Hofbrauhaus.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Not I...although I wish I was in bed. I went to the M's game late last night, watched them lose, got stuck in traffic and didn't get home until 11:15pm. I think I fell asleep around 12:40am and woke back up at 4:15am to get ready for work. I guess its great practice for the kid thing in the future :lol: Are you off today Charlie??...and hola Brian!!!

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
metallicalex777 said:
Not I...although I wish I was in bed. I went to the M's game late last night, watched them lose, got stuck in traffic and didn't get home until 11:15pm. I think I fell asleep around 12:40am and woke back up at 4:15am to get ready for work. I guess its great practice for the kid thing in the future :lol: Are you off today Charlie??...and hola Brian!!!

Whats up bud? Sounds like you had a busy night last night.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Late morning for me on here , been sorting Red Sox and Braves to sell since 8:00 .
High School reunions? Next year will be my 40th .
Metallicalex ; no box from me? forgot to put the card in box .
Those needing Jason Bay odd commons lmk over 1000 Bay cards.
Glad I can leave my wood pile outside , I buy several truck loads a year for maybe two months of cold weather.
Yes I finished pot of coffee.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
metallicalex777 said:
Nah man, I'm at work. Fell asleep around 12:45am. Got up at 6 to drag my ass in here. :ugeek:

Members online

Latest posts