Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~Saturday Morning Thread~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
tramers said:
Late morning for me on here , been sorting Red Sox and Braves to sell since 8:00 .
High School reunions? Next year will be my 40th .
Metallicalex ; no box from me? forgot to put the card in box .
Those needing Jason Bay odd commons lmk over 1000 Bay cards.
Glad I can leave my wood pile outside , I buy several truck loads a year for maybe two months of cold weather.
Yes I finished pot of coffee.
What's cold in NC? 40? :lol:

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Actually in the Hickory area it can get pretty cold. There are times in the winter when lows can hit single digits with many nights in the upper teens and low 20's. Hickory also sees a bit of snow as they are in the western half of the state. As for me, most of the winter days here are highs in the upper 40's to low 50's with lows in the upper 20's to mid 30's and very little if any snow. So yeah, I can see how he needs some firewood.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Brian - Yeah...it was a brutal night with the loss :( We are still contending though so it keeps it exciting. How have you been...is life getting closer to normal??

Charlie - I figured so...atleast we aren't alone again :lol: Although after Monday I will be off for 16 days...WOOHOO!!!

Tramers - Morning bud!!! I did receive the package yesterday before the M's game...THANKS A TON!!! I already have it on a perfect shelf in my collecting/office room at home :mrgreen: I will be taking a pic to post up hopefully today or tomorrow. Great luck on the team sales...and :eek: on the 40th year reunion ;) :lol:

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
blanning71 said:
Actually in the Hickory area it can get pretty cold. There are times in the winter when lows can hit single digits with many nights in the upper teens and low 20's. Hickory also sees a bit of snow as they are in the western half of the state. As for me, most of the winter days here are highs in the upper 40's to low 50's with lows in the upper 20's to mid 30's and very little if any snow. So yeah, I can see how he needs some firewood.
I'm just talkin shat B. :lol:
I lived in Sanford/Lee County for 10+ years, and it snowed.........once :lol:

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
chashawk said:
blanning71 said:

Its kinda neat to see how many people have ties to NC. And I know you were bustin his chops. LOL. We get it alot down here.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Call for snow = no milk or bread in stores ,call off school = NO SNOW. We get maybe two snows a year here , gone in day or two . Ice is the problem , our snow icy and NO one can drive on a good day even less in winter. We have about 30 days a year under 30 degrees.
Metel do you know the sig?

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
blanning71 said:
chashawk said:
blanning71 said:

Its kinda neat to see how many people have ties to NC. And I know you were bustin his chops. LOL. We get it alot down here.
I still have most of my dad's side of the family down there.
My dad and grandpa worked for a furniture company back in
the 80's when EVERY furniture co. in the country decided to move to NC :lol:

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
IndyMann said:
Those custom cards are pimp-a-doscious Charlie.

And uhh....yeah, what's up my creeps??
What up my nizz?

Thanks man! The patch card is friggin stellar in person!
Mfg'd or not, it is b-e-a-utiful to look at.

I should have the other 2 signed this year. I think Billy is actually
signing in Rosemont soon, but I can't take off work :(

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
My dad had a furniture plant in the 1960's . I just didn't like having to control parole's and those on work release and hated dust. Now I work in a paper plant dust is worst .

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
tramers said:
Call for snow = no milk or bread in stores ,call off school = NO SNOW. We get maybe two snows a year here , gone in day or two . Ice is the problem , our snow icy and NO one can drive on a good day even less in winter. We have about 30 days a year under 30 degrees.

Still working on that one...I know the last name starts with a "B" and there must be an "I" or "J" in it as well with the dot...I'm researching right now ;) See if I pass the test shortly :lol:

Indy!!! Whats up my man who knows the master plan as he uses his now two good hands to make some flan :lol: I must agree...those customs of Charlies are better than a lot I have seen on this board...and those are impressive to say the least.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
He is a minor league coach - rookie card 1988-1990 not sure which but will be sending card later . I'm waiting for his son to play - still a few years away

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
metallicalex777 said:
tramers said:

Still working on that one...I know the last name starts with a "B" and there must be an "I" or "J" in it as well with the dot...I'm researching right now ;) See if I pass the test shortly :lol:

Indy!!! Whats up my man who knows the master plan as he uses his now two good hands to make some flan :lol: I must agree...those customs of Charlies are better than a lot I have seen on this board...and those are impressive to say the least.
What's up metallicalex seven seven seven chilling at his crib watching 7th Heaven with his buddies Devin and Kevin discussing the HOF potential of Bert Blyleven?

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
pghbuccos said:
Charlie I can't wait to see the mailday.

Scott WOW 23 runs is a lot and 22 more than the Red Sox scored last night.
good luck to them today.
Apparently that's all they needed. :mrgreen:

Excellent performance by Lester!!

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
Good morning....afternoon fellas ;)

One of my college buddies came in last night and we grilled burgers at the pool and polished off a 20 pack. Then went inside to watch Michael Bourn have the best game of his career!

Today we are going to the game and I think we are going to go downtown in a couple hours to start partying. Don't expect a post from me in the Sunday morning thread... I probably won't be coherent until well into the PM tomorrow :D

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Jeff - Man stop letting my secrets out...even if it rhymes :lol: To much good stuff man!!!

Tramers - Here is my first guess after good ole wikipedia: Is it Greg Briley??

Scottie - Whats up buddy!!! How goes it??

Trevor - Man your weekend is already awesome. Any word on when the first day of work starts??

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
scotty21690 said:
pghbuccos said:
Charlie I can't wait to see the mailday.

Scott WOW 23 runs is a lot and 22 more than the Red Sox scored last night.
good luck to them today.
Apparently that's all they needed. :mrgreen:

Excellent performance by Lester!!

you got that right Scotty. it was a very impressive performance by Mr. Lester.

Latest posts