Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*******Saturday Morning Thread*******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
MojoDan said:
Anyone else watching football today?

I'm gonna stay up LATE tonight so I can watch the TT vs Texas game....it will be on at 2 AM here, so I gotta be ready for it.

Also, I gotta add, I picked up the first item for my SS this morning. I checked through his bucket and didn't see it, so I ope he doesn't have it, just unscanned :( Have a few other things I am looking at for him pending, so we will see how they go.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
bungle77 said:
Packs 11-15

Bruce Chen "FantasTEK Phenoms"
Alomar (B25)
Galarraga (A16, B12)
Beltre (B14)
Bagwell (B05, A13)
Glavine (B24, B06)
Ripken (A07)
Juan Gonzalez (B24, A26)
Grace (B22)
Grieve (A05)
Vlad (A20)
Manny (A30)
Chavez (A06)
McGwire (B06)
Piazza (B28)
I-Rod (B28)

bungle-- Depending on what you are looking for, I am definitely interested in all of the Juan Gone's and any of the Astros that don't go to anyone else. Just PM me with what you need, thanks.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
chashawk said:
Nevermind on that price George. I think they made a typo or something.

Teawolves has them for $80/tin. For $55/tin, I might try a few.

Obviously there are some real stinkers out there, bu the CL is loaded.
You could also pull this...

!BYrk3YwBGk~$(KGrHqUH-D!Epk1eu122BKi007tmbQ~~_12.jpg

:mrgreen:

My goal was $40/tin since it is not a sealed box and yes they are the three from Teawolves. I know Jeff and was trying to work something out with him and his bottom (for me) is $55. IDK, lets see how our break goes first.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
chashawk said:
Not a sealed box? :?
Yup, well you have seen the auction. My thing is, as soon as a Tin leaves the pack price comes down, especially not knowing what was pulled. I would pay $55-65 if it were a full box.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Dave- Thanks. If I win a little, maybe I'll do a box break. :lol: I enjoy seeing everyone grow their collections as well. I always enjoy seeing maildays. Any new Bay pick ups?

George- How's the family doing? You're a PSA member right? It won't be anytime too soon, but would I be able to piggyback a submission with you sometime? Teawolves has a Dunn Button from Limited. How cheap can you get him to go on that? Just joking :lol:

Charlie- How's your family doing? Do you collect all Cubs or just Dawson, Williams, and the occasional Harden?

Richard- It's possible to win a nice little chunk at bingo. You collect White Sox don't you?

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Joe not a Bay but I did win this last night...

Bkkjs2kKGrHgoOKjgEjlLmZyqPBKsCoDv6G.jpg

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
George_Calfas said:
chashawk said:
Yup, well you have seen the auction. My thing is, as soon as a Tin leaves the pack price comes down, especially not knowing what was pulled. I would pay $55-65 if it were a full box.
So the $265 from my guy is correct then? It's a full box of tins?

muskiesfan said:
Dave- Thanks. If I win a little, maybe I'll do a box break. :lol: I enjoy seeing everyone grow their collections as well. I always enjoy seeing maildays. Any new Bay pick ups?

George- How's the family doing? You're a PSA member right? It won't be anytime too soon, but would I be able to piggyback a submission with you sometime? Teawolves has a Dunn Button from Limited. How cheap can you get him to go on that? Just joking :lol:

Charlie- How's your family doing? Do you collect all Cubs or just Dawson, Williams, and the occasional Harden?

Richard- It's possible to win a nice little chunk at bingo. You collect White Sox don't you?
Joe - Erin & Olivia are doing great. Olivia is a little fussy in the afternoons and is going
through the "baby acne" stage right now, but she's OK.

I still have my Rich Hill collection, but it's not really "active" anymore. You can see it if you want HERE

I do have 100's of other Cubs' base/gu/autos, but I plan to get rid of them at some point.

I actually have 1000's of base and inserts that I need to figure out how to move. I think
I probably need to stop being so lazy and list them in team lots or something.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
pghbuccos said:

That makes MojoDan very VERY jealous. I want that exact card of Pedroia for my Red Sox PC...

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
muskiesfan said:

Yep and the Cubs and the Bulls and the Hawks and the Bears LOL

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
MojoDan said:
pghbuccos said:

That makes MojoDan very VERY jealous. I want that exact card of Pedroia for my Red Sox PC...

I didn't mean to make you jealous Dan. I have been trying to win a 2009 Goudey Pedroia auto for awhile but they always go for over $30 which is what I wanted to spend. I won the Goodwin for $31 delivered. needless to say I was very happy.

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Morning all,

Not sure what we'll do today. Hopefully nothing that requires a lot of brain power. Tired this morning. We do have books due at the library today, so we better get those dropped off.

By the way, might make a general post about this, but wanted to get your opinions on an ebay feedback situation. Nothing huge, but a few days ago I received a card from ebay and it had .58 postage due. Not a large amount, but somewhat annoying. I emailed the seller right away to let him know about it and he still hasn't answered the email. He has 100% positive, so this doesn't happen often, but it kinda bugs me that he hasn't responded. Was thinking about leaving a neutral, mainly due to the non-response. I can't see my way to leaving a positive, even with DSR qualifiers. So, my question is:

Should I leave a neutral, or no feedback at all?

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
gvsu96 said:
MojoDan said:
pghbuccos said:

Talking in the 3rd person now huh.
[youtube:32axu0ep]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Apa0nG1OfUc[/youtube:32axu0ep]

[youtube:32axu0ep]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiZ4C3k0Z4U[/youtube:32axu0ep]

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
JackLondon said:
Morning all,

Not sure what we'll do today. Hopefully nothing that requires a lot of brain power. Tired this morning. We do have books due at the library today, so we better get those dropped off.

By the way, might make a general post about this, but wanted to get your opinions on an ebay feedback situation. Nothing huge, but a few days ago I received a card from ebay and it had .58 postage due. Not a large amount, but somewhat annoying. I emailed the seller right away to let him know about it and he still hasn't answered the email. He has 100% positive, so this doesn't happen often, but it kinda bugs me that he hasn't responded. Was thinking about leaving a neutral, mainly due to the non-response. I can't see my way to leaving a positive, even with DSR qualifiers. So, my question is:

JL, suck but this happened to me a few months back. I looked at the closing auction price and decided I had gotten a good deal and just decided not to leave feedback. Link to the auction if you dont mind?

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
JackLondon said:
Morning all,

I would hold off and see if the seller will respond and many refund say a buck to you.
I know I would. If he does not respond in like 2 more days then leave what ever you fell you need to leave as feedback.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
George - Is this correct?

chashawk said:
George_Calfas said:
chashawk said:
So the $265 from my guy is correct then? It's a full box of tins?

muskiesfan said:

Joe - Erin & Olivia are doing great. Olivia is a little fussy in the afternoons and is going
through the "baby acne" stage right now, but she's OK.

I still have my Rich Hill collection, but it's not really "active" anymore. You can see it if you want HERE

I do have 100's of other Cubs' base/gu/autos, but I plan to get rid of them at some point.

I actually have 1000's of base and inserts that I need to figure out how to move. I think
I probably need to stop being so lazy and list them in team lots or something.

Members online