Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Signed Penguins Stanley Cup team photo **UPDATED 8/12/12**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Re: Signed Penguins Stanley Cup team photo **UPDATED 2/04/10**

Congrats! That looks amazing. It's going to be absolutely incredible when you get it finished.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA

muskiesfan said:
Congrats! That looks amazing. It's going to be absolutely incredible when you get it finished.

Thanks man. I can't wait to finish it too!!! I'm still working on my Super Bowl 40 pic, and it's been 4 years!!! :lol:

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN

mstng99tim said:
muskiesfan said:

Thanks man. I can't wait to finish it too!!! I'm still working on my Super Bowl 40 pic, and it's been 4 years!!! :lol:

While I don't agree with your taste in teams (I'm originally from Cincinnati ;) ), you have an amazing collection. I've seen you post the Super Bowl pics on the football board. Absolutely incredible. Good luck with them because they are awesome.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA

muskiesfan said:
mstng99tim said:
muskiesfan said:

While I don't agree with your taste in teams (I'm originally from Cincinnati ;) ), you have an amazing collection. I've seen you post the Super Bowl pics on the football board. Absolutely incredible. Good luck with them because they are awesome.

Thanks man. If I can get Roethlisberger and Ward on the 16x20 I might just frame it and consider it done since I would have most of the star players on it.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA

I got Jordan Staal and Alex Goligoski on the 16x20 tonight. I also added Kris Letang to my 8x10.

Staal

staalautocloseup.jpg

Goligoski

goligoskiautocloseup.jpg

8 autos so far

Pens16x20-8autos.jpg

Letang on the top left

SCbanner-4autos.jpg

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Re: Signed Penguins Stanley Cup team photo **UPDATED 2/25/10**

Tim the new additions look great.

sorry I didn't run into you tonight we got there kind of early and were near the front of the line. I didn't really get a chance to look around.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA

Dave - Thanks....yeah, it was pretty crazy there tonight.

Brennan - thanks man!!!

lumm0x

May 23, 2009

Love the gold ink on it! That is a great looking piece.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Re: Signed Penguins Stanley Cup team photo **UPDATED 3/22/11**

I can't believe it's been over a year since the last time I got an auto on this. I need to step my game up!!! :lol:

I went to a Marc-Andre Fleury signing tonight that was held at a local grocery store. The autos were free and you were allowed 2 per person. I had him sign the 16x20 and a Stanley Cup Champions puck.

Dave - One of these days we'll meet up. :lol:

MAFSCchampionspuck.jpg

MAFautocloseup.jpg

Pens16x20-9autos.jpg

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh

WOW!!!

Tim the puck looks amazing with the Gold ink and it's about time you add the most important auto to your fantastic Stanley Cup pic.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA

pghbuccos said:
WOW!!!

Tim the puck looks amazing with the Gold ink and it's about time you add the most important auto to your fantastic Stanley Cup pic.
I know, I need to get him on there, along with Malkin. I really wish Sid would have a paid signing, because I'd rather have a nice auto on it as opposed to his usual rushed IP auto. My buddy who owns the LCS in Century III Mall said that Sid can't have a signing because he's signed with Frameworth, so hopefully his contract with them expires soon. :lol:

Malkin's auto always looks like crap, so getting him IP isn't a problem once I decide when I'm going to try to get him.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh

yeah my buddy and I always talk about how Sid should have a paid signing. he could make a ton of money for a charity if he was allowed to do one and I would be one of the first people to buy a ticket.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA

pghbuccos said:
yeah my buddy and I always talk about how Sid should have a paid signing. he could make a ton of money for a charity if he was allowed to do one and I would be one of the first people to buy a ticket.
I agree, there would be a HUUUUGE line for him and if all the proceeds went to charity, that would be amazing. The only signing I ever heard him do was right after Hurricane Katrina, the entire Pens team had a charity event, and of course, I didn't hear about it. ::facepalm::

Members online

Latest posts