Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Something odd going on on the Bay.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Verdammt

Feb 4, 2014
Wichita, KS
Being a Danny Duffy collector, I've been keeping an eye on this card in hopes that the price comes down:

2017 Topps Finest SuperFractor

Recently, this card showed up:

Hmmmm?

I've contacted the owner of the auction listing and asked them about it, but they haven't responded. I somehow doubt that they bought the BIN card for that price and relisted it in an auction with a low starting price.

Anybody have any clues as to what might be going on here?

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
The first seller still theirs up so it doesn't appear to be a purchase or a sale at this point. 2 different scans as well for each so it doesn't appear to be a copied scan, plus both sellers appear to have good feedback and reputations.

I'd message both sellers to try and get an answer. With the right answer provided from one or both you might be able to snag it at a good price.

sjm76

Feb 27, 2020
First seller ended listing, sold card offline. Doesn't mean purchaser paid BIN price. Probably way lower. Now that purchaser has the card back up for sale. What's so odd?

This is what I think as well. It's against eBay's rules but a lot of people sell cards offline anyway.

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
First seller ended listing, sold card offline. Doesn't mean purchaser paid BIN price. Probably way lower. Now that purchaser has the card back up for sale. What's so odd?

This is probably exactly what happened.
His concern however was that the original seller still had the card up for sale at $399 or best offer as of yesterday morning, thus 2 separate listings.

So yes the seller probably sold the card off sight to the person who has it up in auction format now and just didn't bother to end the listing after he did so.
So again to the OP, you might be able to snag this card at a much better price unless the current seller ends the listing early because it's not approaching what he paid for it.

Members online

Latest posts