Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************ Sunday Morning Thread * ****** 1/27

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Good Morning Everyone!

Cold and rainy here again today just enjoying some coffee and browsing the web here. Good play some B.O. 2 as it is double XP weekend.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning fellas
40 years ago January 27th 1973 the Paris Peace Accord was signed, causing a cease-fire of the Vietnam War.
I would like to thank those that proudly served in our Military during that time.

Sent from my Desire HD using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited:

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Good Morning Everyone!

Cold and rainy here again today just enjoying some coffee and browsing the web here. Good play some B.O. 2 as it is double XP weekend.

I'm kinda pissed that I ordered mine off ebay instead of buying it from the store because I'm going to miss the double xp. But it's worth it to save the $20.

We've got a heat wave here! It was 30 degrees when I woke up this morning.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Morning fellas
40 years ago January 27th 1963 the Paris Peace Accord was signed, causing a cease-fire of the Vietnam War.
I would like to thank those that proudly served in our Military during that time.

Sent from my Desire HD using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Did you mean 1973?

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Well with the girls gone my son and I are going to eat some lunch then off to get some shrimp to fish. Hope to catch some snapper, trout, flounder and more

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Good morning.

My feet hurt pretty bad from yesterday, with all the walking.

I did get Mauer's auto for the first time though. I didn't even have a cert of his. Right place at the right time.

Also got Jenkins and Molitor, and Sano, Hicks, and Gibson among many others. I can post a list if anyone is interested.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
I'm going to be posting some nice cards for sale for a friend of mines who's brother passed away from cancer a few years ago. Told her I would help sort & sell and I had no clue what was gunna be in his collection but I was pleasantly surprised by how many nice cards

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
according to OSS files we were there in 1940's . it was 1973 - i was border line for draft 1970 after 1973 odds were in my favor so i went for a 5000 mile party drive .

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning men

today is my youngest daughter Skye's birthday party.. she turns 7 tomorrow officially. Just going through all the final prep and cleaning for the party at 3pm.

Have a great day everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts