Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****SUNDAY MORNING THREAD*****9/5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Afternoon everyone, going to my first Red Sox game since 2019, on the T right now. I have to say I had minor concerns about public transportation right now, but I've never gone to a Sox game and seen this few people on the train, it's kinda great.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
The T is pretty easy to use, depending on what part of Boston you start from. The green line gets confusing.
I drive up from CT, park at Riverside and take it to the Fenway stop. I never have any issues, I was just amazed how empty it was yesterday. My concerns were covid related, not ease of use, I've done the trip many times. I was very surprised that everyone I saw was indeed wearing a mask on the T.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
The T has a rule on the buses and trollies that everyone has to wear a mask. I think it's a rule on the commuter rail trains to. I haven't needed to take the T since late 2017, when I worked in downtown Boston.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
The T has a rule on the buses and trollies that everyone has to wear a mask. I think it's a rule on the commuter rail trains to. I haven't needed to take the T since late 2017, when I worked in downtown Boston.
Oh the announcement played every five minutes, I was well aware. I also know how well most people do with following rules😂

Members online

Latest posts