Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

=================SUNDAY MORNING THREAD==================

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostyCollects

Sep 28, 2011
Michigan
G'morn gents & gals!

Paul started today's MT? Am I in a parallel universe or something?

*whispers to himself* I liked Sliders...a decent sci-fi adventure show it was...

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
so the cheering went well for the first outing with this new squad.. our squad was more organized than the opponents and it looked like my daughter had alot of fun. took some pictures and video of her and watched the pee wee football. our team won 27-13 so it turned out good all the way around.

Last edited:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I did a bad thing. A really really bad thing...

I browsed eBay and loaded up my bid and watch list for tonight

I tend to put 2-3 items on my watch list each day, but I only end up bidding on maybe 1 out of every 20 items I put in. But thats because I don't have much paypal left and am looking to spend most, if not all of it on one card tonight

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
I tend to put 2-3 items on my watch list each day, but I only end up bidding on maybe 1 out of every 20 items I put in. But thats because I don't have much paypal left and am looking to spend most, if not all of it on one card tonight

I have every intention on bidding on what I found. As long as they stay cheap since I am a cheap bastard

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I have every intention on bidding on what I found. As long as they stay cheap since I am a cheap bastard

When I put them in my watch list I every intent to bid as well, but I'm way too cheap to bid over my originally planned max which tends to be cheaper than what everything goes for anymore, unless its a Denard Span item

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota

That sucks man... I really hope he doesn't do that. It sucks that he ruins all of the cards by getting them signed, but I guess if that's what he wants to do they're his cards, but I also think it's funny that some people think that it increases the value on them. He has 2 Denard Span plates signed and I wouldn't pay half of what I pay for any other ones for them.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
So C and I went to the mall, carousel ride and give B some time w/o us.

Just saw some dude wearing a hairband just like the one C has, lol.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
That sucks man... I really hope he doesn't do that. It sucks that he ruins all of the cards by getting them signed, but I guess if that's what he wants to do they're his cards, but I also think it's funny that some people think that it increases the value on them. He has 2 Denard Span plates signed and I wouldn't pay half of what I pay for any other ones for them.

Yeah, me too. I can only hope.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Some of us aren't registered at that site so what is the deal? I get the jist of it but I can't read it

Guy bought a Glen Perkins Bowman Sterling Printing Plate Auto. Wants to take the sticker Auto off of the plate, take off the frame of the plate, then put the sticker back on it. He buys up all kinds of Twins Printing Plates and gets them signed IP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts