Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*************** Sunday Morning Thread *****************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day.

Life has been busy, for the most part. I have been able to sneak in some GTAV time here and there. Definitely looking forward to watching football today.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008

Life has been busy, for the most part. I have been able to sneak in some GTAV time here and there. Definitely looking forward to watching football today.

hey Joe, is your 1992 Mr Turkey Sabo the reg card or oversize proof one? hard to tell from the scan

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning gents. Make enough coffee for everyone ?
Grandpa was admitted to the hospital last night. Haven't been able to sleep much. Living 1200 miles away doesn't help.

Sent from my iPhone

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Grandpa was admitted to the hospital last night. Haven't been able to sleep much. Living 1200 miles away doesn't help.

Sent from my iPhone
th

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida

Good morning, Joe! Hope all is well with you and Crystal. Are you back to work yet?

Sent from my iPhone

Sorry to hear that, Michael. Prayers and best wishes to your Grandpa.:grouphug:

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning, Joe! Hope all is well with you and Crystal. Are you back to work yet?

Sorry to hear that, Michael. Prayers and best wishes to your Grandpa.:grouphug:

We're doing well, brother. I hope you guys are, too.

Yes. I've been back to work almost a month now. The first couple of weeks were really kicking my ass. I would come home and damn near fall right to sleep. :lol:

It feels good to be back to a normal routine again.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
We're doing well, brother. I hope you guys are, too.

Yes. I've been back to work almost a month now. The first couple of weeks were really kicking my ass. I would come home and damn near fall right to sleep. :lol:

It feels good to be back to a normal routine again.

This is where this forum or app needs a "like" feature

Sent from my iPhone

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Hope he's alright, Michael!

Morning guys! Long time no talk. Things have been crazy here with finishing wedding stuff, plus work and school. How has everyone been? What'd I miss?

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Good Morning Everyone!!

Mike - Best wishes going out to your Grandfather. I hope everything turns out for the best.

Joe - Nice to see you again brother!!

Art - How is the Dog pound doing man?

FloriDave - How have you been man?

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
[MENTION=4937]alexs64[/MENTION] Thanks, brother! It's been a bit of a tough readjustment to work and routines. I'm finally getting built back up to it so that I don't just want to come home and crash. :lol: It's always nice to be able to stop in and chat with everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts