Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*********** Sunday Morning Thread ******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
I couldn't help myself, saw this listing and threw out an impulse offer... 25% off his asking price and was accepted!! Paid exactly what I've been looking to for his auto in a card like this
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1393189310.458567.jpg

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
I was wondering what you had against O Pee Chee cards.
Canada what?

Afternoon all

From an ESPN article:
To make matters worse, Canada won more gold medals than its much bigger neighbor for the second Olympics in a row.

LOL
Canada won 4 gold alone in Mens and Womens Curling and Hockey

Last edited:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good afternoon guys. I made it back to school. There were times on the highway where I was having to go 30, but then times when I was able to go 60. I almost saw two accidents happen. There were two semis who decided to try and pass a car. Well the first one went, and there was a semi coming towards him. The semi coming at us had to drive on the shoulder because the one did not get back over soon enough. A little later on, the same thing almost happened again, only it was a car that was coming head on instead of a semi. I was a little nervous both times since I was right behind the semis that were passing the car.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
That's crazy zac! Stupid drivers.

Spent the last couple hours cleaning out storage tubs and organizing trying to get the last bit of stuff put into place.. Still not done but so close.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Been having a not-so-good-day as of right now.

My car is a mess, so I went out to work on cleaning it. Since I'm heading outside, I figured I'd take the trash out. Get out there, and a guy driving a small car decided he needed the entire parking lot to exit. The nice guy that I am, I move over for him. Our parking lot is solid ice since it's only been plowed once all winter, so I go flying and he drives off.

I landed really hard on my shoulder. Thankfully there is no serious damage, but I'm a little limited as to how/where I can move my arm.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
That's crazy zac! Stupid drivers.

Spent the last couple hours cleaning out storage tubs and organizing trying to get the last bit of stuff put into place.. Still not done but so close.

I know. My heart actually started to race a little bit when they both did it. I was worried for the other drivers, but then I also thought, if they crash, odds are that I'll likely end up running into them as well since there wouldn't have been anywhere else for me to go. I'm just thankful nothing happened. Now its time to focus on homework, which is impossible to focus on :lol: I have a few assignments due tonight, a paper due tomorrow night, and then a reading that I need to get done for class tomorrow morning. I'm not too worried about the paper since I don't have too much left to do. I just need to change a few things around and get my citations into it. I'm hoping the reading goes quickly as well. I'm hoping that the section of my book is highlighted like the last one, it makes reading a whole lot easier when I can see the main points

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
View attachment 31338

Guys of a certain age range should get this. :)

- Rodrick

Love it :)

I watched Nascar when I lived in Idaho. Everyone was into Nascar. So I rooted for Carl Edwards. Went a few seasons, the changing of the cars, the addition of toyota, and then I just stopped. I visited cars when they came around town, which was cool. But I havent watched or followed much. got tired of seeing JJ win all the damn time.

936951_10201269757125541_959108373_n.jpg

Last edited:

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
George ; I've listed a card for several months BIN no luck , put on auction and it sells higher in one week

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
I started a thread in GC that any Vets or people familiar with VA or anything may be able to help me out. I know we have lots of Vets in MT and on the board. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Last edited:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Happy Sunday. Was Blue and Gold Lunch today for my scouts - they advanced to next rank.

1888762_10203405095027223_575901793_n.jpg

Congrats! Did the older one move up to Webelo and younger one become a Tiger? I was involved in Cub Scouts and Boy Scouts until middle school hit. I got too busy to keep up with the meetings. Our meetings were scheduled when I had soccer practice so it just didn't work out. I enjoyed it while I was in it though. I wish I would have stuck it out to become an Eagle Scout

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
My Dad was heavily into Scouting and went to a World Jamboree in Japan many, many years ago. He was a troop leader for decades and one of his Scouts eventually became my Troop leader. I went through the various levels of Scouts until I was about 17. Went to a couple of Jamborees, one Provincial and one National.

Lots of memories. I hope to get my sons into Scouting too.

- Rodrick

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
anybody in this group a collector of Kenny Lofton ? just picked up 30 different cards - base Indians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts