Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

****************Sunday Morning Thread**********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning all, hope it's a great one, really rainy here, but I guess it's better than really snowy...but if it was snow I would have stayed home from work....hmm....

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
th

th

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Watched my Bengals implode last night with 1:30 to go. Burfict went from hero to zero with the way he played. He and pacman are probably looking for a job next year. Pacman will find a job before Burfict does. Marvin Lewis will probably be fined by the NFL and rightfully so.

A little snow on the ground but not sticking. The wife made the French toast mad rush to the store last night (milk, eggs, bread).

Enjoy your day all while I contemplate burning all my Bengals gear!

Fordman

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Two Gentlemen, ages 70 and 75 were sitting on a park bench. The 75-year-old had just finished his morning jog and wasn't even short of breath. The 70-year-old was amazed at the guy's stamina and asked him what he did to have so much energy. The 75-year-old said, "well, I eat rye bread every day. It keeps your energy level high and you'll have great stamina with the ladies." So, on the way home the 70-year-old stopped at the bakery. As he was looking around, the saleslady asked if he needed any help. He said, "do you have any rye bread?" She said, "yes, there's a whole shelf of it. Would you like some?" He said, "I want five loaves." She said, "my goodness, five loaves! By the time you get to the 3rd loaf, it'll be hard." He replied, "I can't believe everybody knows about this secret except me!?"

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts