Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TEAM COLLECTORS - GIVEAWAY - SPOTS ARE FINALIZED!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pills

Aug 7, 2008
Re: TEAM COLLECTORS - GIVEAWAY CONTINUED - SIGNUP ENDS SUNDAY!

OK, the list is caught up, and this is likely the last bump. I figure with the e-mail that was just sent out, there would be plenty of people coming now, so if anyone's interested that hasn't signed up, please post. Signups will go through tomorrow night, so the list will be finalized on Monday morning (considering I'm supposed to get at last a half foot of snow or so, I should be around then).

I haven't sorted anything new yet. I was on card #587 or so on 2005 Topps, but I have plenty from earlier years that I've found that I will be putting in as well. A lot of teams already have large piles that will be boxed soon enough.

I do need to order more 200ct boxes, and I have no idea how much the postage is going to cost for the boxes I send, but that's my problem.

If you feel like you must give something back, please check my posts in the Set Builders forums. As I go through sets, I'll likely be adding posts there. Right now, I just want to complete sets.

Pills

Aug 7, 2008
The lists are finalized. tigsfan checked in on the first thread, so he gets his Tigers spot.

We had a snow day on Monday, so my wife decided to switch the office (where I had piles of cards to go through) and the playroom. Some things have been put in boxes. However, this has encouraged me to actually sort the cards I was going to (eventually) give away that were by my desk. Thus, I'm not necessarily going to go in the order I put in the original post, but whatever's downstairs goes first, except for 2009 cards, which I will again give the set collectors the first shot at.

I'm going to Hofstra over the weekend, so I'll see if the 200 count boxes are cheaper there or at the place I ordered them from last time (60 cents per, including shipping, I think).

I hope to have the first batch ready to go by the 21st or so; I'm not sure if it'll be feasable or not, but it's something to shoot for.

Latest posts